SHAWTY MY BEYONCE

You and I
White dress, flowers, and a suit and tie
Me and you like Bonnie and Clyde
No beat the case, we're do or die
Who am I to say you ain't natural?
Your haters my haters, ain't switchin' up, baby, I got you
I'm with her like a tattoo
The way you wear that dress, they gon' attack you
The way you look at me, baby I got you

KEYOSHA

HELP MEEEE ! I tried to scream . I couldn't move and my vision was going in and out . I don't know how long it's been since I talked to Keara but it felt like forever. I used all my strength to throw my phone out of anger. I laid on the floor and prayed that god would just get me out of this house. "KEY , KEY BABY WHERE YOU AT" I finally heard Keara voice yell. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out . Keara and Durk ran in the room and started grabbing me. Since she was so little Durk picked me up and started taking me to their car. "Where the babies" he asked searching for the Triplets . I tried to speak but still nothing came out. "They in the house ?" He asked again. I nodded as best as I could and he ran back inside to go get my kids . Keara sat in the backseat rubbing my face and kissing my forehead. "Baby girl I'm so sorry , I shoulda known to come check on you, please don't panic ima get you some help" . Durk came back without the kids. "I couldn't find them I looked everywhere" he said and hopped in the drivers seat and rushed to the hospital. When we got there they took me back and Keara promised she wouldn't leave me. When I got to the examination room they began asking me all these questions. I'm from the Raq I ain't finna tell on my babydaddy I don't care if he did half kill my ass . I kept quiet by force because I couldn't speak but either way it goes I wouldn't talk anyway. After a couple of hours in the hospital they finally let Keara come in my room. "Hey crazy girl, how you feeling"? She asked and I just started to cry. I ain't no pussy hoe but the way that man beat my ass i couldn't help but to cry. My friend walked up and held me like a child , like her child and it made me soft. I fell asleep after she promised to stay with me that night . I couldn't wait to leave this place though , hospitals bout the only thing that scare me.

Durk

Man fuck ! I know this dumb ass Nigga ain't do that girl like that. I ain't got no room to talk I know but I ain't never beat my baby momma like that ever. Prolly smacked her ass up a few times , a lil choke but damn he done beat her ass like she one of the opps or some. I had to go pay his ass a visit we don't do that over here .

I called breezy and told him we needed to link asap. I ain't wanna hear no excuses that nigga know what was up. This dumb mufucka had the nerve to not answer , it's aight tho ima show his ass . I drove back home and got ready to go take a shower and relax since KeKe staying at the hospital all night. I guess it's me and the kids for the night but I hope they know I'm
Finna play the game and they better sit the fuck down and watch tv or something. I run in the house and instantly feed the girls and put them in they room to watch tv. "Baby Sky you make sure you let yo sister pick some to watch too dont let me hear no crying y'all hear me?" I said . They both nodded and I closed the door half way and headed to the nursery . I made Cairo a bottle and laid him down in his bed and warmed some breast milk up for Legend. His fat ass went straight to sleep and I ain't even have to burp him. "That's what I'm talking about , my kids know not to play that whining shit with me" I laughed and ran to my room and turned the shower on. I was waiting for the water to get hot so I hopped on Twitter real quick and checked my dms. A whole bunch of freaky sluts was trynna eat this mf up, sending nudes and paragraphs bout how they gone rock my world , yeah aight that's what they all say. Im scrolling down my feed and see a picture that Nae Posted a day ago.

@NASHYAdaBratt: Can I sit on top of you? 🤍
11,481 Likes
342 Retweets
793 Comments

@NASHYAdaBratt: Can I sit on top of you? 🤍11,481 Likes 342 Retweets 793 Comments