India

I walked in the door holding Bella and sky's hand . It became a routine being alone with the babies since Durk was never home anymore . He used to be a good man to me and everywhere he went we all went . As soon as I got pregnant again he changed . He started staying out all day and night and we never had sex anymore . I know he was fucking somebody else cause he love pussy . That's why his ass got 6 kids at 24 . He doesn't see his other kids at all just send money and even though he lives with ours he barely see them either . I was tired of waiting around for him but he made sure I was straight and took me in when I was broke . He definitely bossed me up but I miss his love and affection. I fed the girls and went to take a shower and wash my hair . By the time I was out he was home watching tv . I walked over to kiss him but he pushed me away . "What you been doing all day man"? He asked . I rolled my eyes and walked away , he so disrespectful it's sad . I went to the computer room and finished studying for my exam . I'm in nursing school and tryna be a doctor .

You would think he'd appreciate a smart hardworking woman but naw he love hoes

You would think he'd appreciate a smart hardworking woman but naw he love hoes. After a hour or so he walks in and kisses me and even though he dissed me earlier I kiss him back . He smells like alcohol so I knew he was drunk . He starts rubbing my belly and kissing my neck . "Indy baby lets go to the room". As if I was under a spell I obeyed , and when I got to the room I couldn't believe my eyes . He had rose petals on the bed and candles lit . A balloon was in the middle of the bed with a big box . I went over and opened it and found a new outfit and some shoes . He told me to close my eyes and when I opened them he was on his knees with a ring in hand . I immediately started crying because I couldn't believe my eyes . "India Marie Lewis will you marry me and be Mrs Durk Banks ?! I nodded fast as he got up and kissed me , and after that we made love all night over and over until the sun came up . I was officially engaged and it felt so good.
The next day I got dressed to meet my bestfriend Ariana .

She is ratchet as hell but I loved her

She is ratchet as hell but I loved her . We talked about the engagement and she started rambling about how she wished her Babydaddy Herb leave his bitch and come back to her . I rolled my eyes because even god knew that will never happen . Ari is ghetto as fuck and she is so rude , she bad yeah but that doesn't keep a nigga. After her babydaddy left her she started dating all these other hood niggas thinking it'll change something but nope herb still don't want her. I felt sorry for her because she is just a young lost soul,  and her poor son is gonna see that when he gets older. I hope she gets her life together . We ate and continued to talk about our loves and after a while I had to leave to get my babies from Durks moms house . It was raining now and I didn't wanna get my hair wet but for my babies I'd do anything . So here I am running to my car soaking wet and I noticed I lost my key. I look over and see a man waving to me . I ran to his car and he said get in . I got in and thanked him for the hospitality and I called ari to see if she had them . She said she did and brought them over to me . As I thanked him again he started saying I was beautiful and all that and he would love to take me out . He looked a little older but he seemed nice but I told him I was engaged so I couldn't accept . He said there's nothing wrong with friends and he slipped his card in my purse . I said goodbye and ran to my car , mad asl I'm soaked . I got to durks moms house a little over 30 minutes later and got out thankfully the rain stopped . I grabbed the girls and strapped them in . Driving home I looked back at the girls and imagined them in pretty dresses and throwing flowers at mommy's wedding . A tear escaped my eye and I shook the thought out of my mind . All I hoped was that Durk was home and not out being a lil mama.
Durk
Last night was crazy for me and I still can't believe I did that . I love India but I didn't mean to propose to her last night . Not yet at least . I knew she went and told everybody and pretty soon the media will know too . Damn man ima just have to deal with it though . I stepped out the car and walked inside the jewelry store . I needed to get sky and Bella some matching necklaces for their pictures this weekend . We're supposed to do a family shoot for the cover of my new album coming out soon . Since I'm big on family it was only right I showed mine off . It's been 3 days since I talked to Keara and she hasn't hit me up . I feel bad for saying what i said but it's the truth I can't have her young ass falling in love with me . That shit will ruin everything I got with Indy and I can't afford that right now especially since she carrying my seed . I decided I was gone text her and ask can we talk .
Me : ayoooo
Keara : hi
Me: wyd
Keara : nun
Me: can I see u
Keara: no
Me: come on man
Keara: bye Durk
Me: On my way! To your house be outside or I'm coming in
Keara : bye
I walked to my car and drove right to her crib. She had me fucked up like I wasn't finna come anyway . When I pulled up she definitely didn't come outside so I parked and walked to the door . I knocked hard and she didn't answer so I walked in . "Durk what the fuck, get out" she yelled . I walked over and kissed her and she kissed me back just like I thought . When I pulled away I seen she was crying . "Babygirl don't cry come here" . I hugged her close until she stopped crying and asked her again can we talk . She led me upstairs and said "talk". I explained to her that I like her and can't stop thinking about her , then I told her something I knew damn well wasn't gone happen . "Ima leave Indy for you aight". "You're a liar" she screamed crying again . I grabbed her and promised I would . She then started saying she gone break up with dude if I was serious. I nodded and handed her some more money and kissed her goodbye . "Ima text you babygirl". I pulled off and went home ..... I had something to do and it wasn't gonna be easy fasho.

8 Weeks Later

Time been flying man India about to pop soon and I don't know what to do . I been spending all my free time with keke and it's been fun as hell. Our bond so deep now it's like she my bestfriend or something. I tell her all my problems and even bought her a promise ring . She doesn't know I still live with Indy and we still getting married . One thing though she broke up with that nigga so that Pussy mine . I'm getting ready to go see her right now when my phone start ringing . "Hello , Durk I have to tell you something , I'm pregnant . I hung up the phone and ran to my car cause hell naw man , this shit can't be true .