Back In Blood Pt.1

Kilt yo' mans, you keep on talkin', better get that shit in blood
Give my shawty 'nem a dub , and they gon' walk inside this club
Hit his little ass with that switch (grrah), I bet that switch switch up his nerve
Fuck the opps inside my city, lil' bro put them in the mud

DURK
"Tf this bitch ass Nigga think he is , don't he know we a smoke his whole block , mama and all" . I sat at the kitchen table of my house on ft with the guys.
"Man twin he tried to bitch you shorty you know we ain't going for nun of that got some hot shit for him fasho"  von spoke . Booka chimed in next "VROY man shut up pussy , yo hot ass always ready sit tf down and shut tf up Nigga" he laughed. "Man both y'all shut the fuck up this serious this Nigga trynna get into it and I know he had some to do with lo murder". Everybody got serious again.

"Now listen mfs , we at war , don't nobody leave without they pole . If you see a mf ain't no talking of the coast clear and the move bussin you pop them niggas , all of em till they all gone" . Everybody agreed and got ready to get off the phone. "Aight man ima keep my head up and GLock tucked" one of the soldiers said.

"Aw yeah , and leave that QuanDo Nigga to me , I want his head" I smirked and hung up the phone.

It's finna be real bloody round this bitch, and india bitch I'm on yo ass.
Keara walk in the kitchen and come kiss me on the cheek. "Hey baby" she smiled and walked to the sink. I grabbed her back and sat her on my lap. It's been like a week since I had that pussy and I know she horny. I kissed her neck and trailed my fingers down her breast.

"Woah , bae don't do that I gotta go to the hospital and see Key" she said laughing and squirming to get out my arms. I grabbed her neck and brought her lips to mine and told her I loved her. She kissed me on my forehead and grabbed a water out the fridge. " I love you daddy , I'll see you later and be naked when I get home" she smiled and walked out the kitchen.

"Damn how you gone leave yo man here dick on brick like this" I yelled after her.
I already knew she wasn't finna go without making me feel good cause then she think ima go cheat (which I will). She walked back in the kitchen and stood me up and pushed me against the wall. I smiled cause I already knew what was finna go down.

She got down on her knees and put her hair up in a bun then I grabbed it and wrapped it around my hand. Keara got the best head in the world to me and she love sucking my shit. She wrapped her big soft warm lips around my 3rd leg and slowly began sucking me off. " Fuckkkkk" I moaned and pushed her head down further. "Mhmmmmm" she moaned while she sucked. "Damn baby you must miss this dick" I yelled and kept pushing her head down and moving my Legs to reach her whole throat. She pulled it out her mouth and said, yes daddy, and put it back in . "Ahhhhhh" it made me shake and she cupped her hands and started massaging as she sucked. I felt myself about to buss all in her mouth and before I knew it she was swallowing my kids and wiping her mouth off. I smacked her ass real hard as she ran off to clean her self up. "THATS MY FUCKING WIFE" I screamed behind her . I heard her giggle and a few minutes later she left out the house . 

A few hours after she left I got in my truck and headed to Pick up some weed from my Mexican homie . When I get there the security guards let me right in and patted me down. After being approved to go in the room to meet my boy "bassa".

"Ayyyy homie wassup" he yelled as soon as he seen me . I smiled " you know what I need Nigga, where that work at". Bassa was a crazy Spanish Foe from the Raq. He moved down here a lil while after me and the gang moved down here. He was real cool peoples  ,stayed out the way but was known as fuck. One of them lowkey Big Dawg niggas but he was loyal and had that good shit. He whistled and said some in Spanish and one of his homies walked out and came back with a duffel bag of weed.