Riot

Keara
Today has made 8 months since I've seen or heard from durk . I had a hard time at first but as time progressed I got better . I've gotten back with Damond , finished my last year at school and I'm so eager to start college in the fall. Keyosha done had triplets and shit and India and durks Baby was damn near six months old now . I still think of him everyday but I've gave up the thought of us ever getting back together . I got a lil rinky dink job at this clothing store in the mall . "Girl all the daydreaming you doing gone make it take longer to go home". My boss Nita Said waking me out my thoughts. It was 10 minutes to close and i still had a box to put on the racks . About 15 minutes later I was walking out to my car getting ready to go home and sleep. The drive took longer than usual because I wasnt playing any music I was too tired . I finally got home and ran to start the shower , putting on H.E.R. - Be on my way. Singing along with her I was lost in the sauce , then I heard the doorbell ring . Wrapping a towel around myself I hurried down the stairs. Whoever it was was ringing my bell like crazy and it was pissing me off. " Hold the fuck up im coming" I yelled. I opened the door and my eyes got buck. "Hey Keke , how you been mami". I stood there in disgust as the person who I once loved stared back at me . He was bigger than the last time i seen him (as in he's more cocky, buff) ." D-D-Durk"? I stuttered as he laughed. "That's my name don't wear it out , wassup man how you been". My towel must have dropped along with my face because he was staring down and when I looked down I saw my bare naked body exposed. " When you get out"? I asked still confused. "Today , I actually just got released a hour ago ". I just stared at him " so you come see me before you see your kids and rider" I laughed . He a sick bitch for real and really looked stupid at this point. "man durk get the fuck out , it was nice seeing you but you gotta go". All this negative ass energy I felt as soon as I saw him ,he had to be removed asap. He moved to the side and when I was halfway to the door I felt him grab me . " Move Durk I'm not playing with you , let me go and get the fuck on asap". I couldn't say another word because as soon as I opened my mouth I felt his lips on mine. Almost instantly my mood changed and I was caught up so bad I kissed him back . " oh baby " he whispered to me as he kissed my neck. " Oh my god , I missed you baby" I replied as he worked his way to my belly button . His kisses were so soft and genuine I was getting wetter each second. (Yeah I know i said fuck him blah blah blah , this my nigga and that's period on stone) . I felt his lips reach my pussy and I knew he had won this battle . I wanted him inside every place I had locked up just for him over the past few months . All the hurt and pain melted away with each brush of his lips against my skin . He picked me up and walked over to the living room. He laid me down on the couch and licked me till I exploded in his mouth . "Aw baby yes right there im finna cum " . He ate me hungrily and grunted in pleasure as I bussed the biggest nut ever . He sat up and wiped his face , kissed me on the forehead and walked out. Leaving me sitting there naked and confused.
Keyosha G
(2Months Ago)
I sat and read the text over and over again .
Breezy Bae: Ay look Ik I said some fucked up shit that wasn't called for but on my daddy head I,love you and wanna make this work
How could he do this to me , outta all the people in the world . 6 months ago he was so ready to just say fuck me and my babies ,but now he want his family. I don't know who he think he is but I'm the wrong bitch to play with . The last few months have been the worst . Breezy done went thru 3 girlfriends (2 which my cousin had to beat up) and has slandered my name on every social media possible . Fb , Twitter , IG hell even tiktok. Even through all that I stayed together , went through this pregnancy alone and my career hasn't stopped at all . I can't even count how many times I had a break but i been good . Getting out my thoughts I replied for him to meet me at a park , cause sooner or later Ima need my baby daddy. I got my big ass up and went to go pop some toaster strudels in and put on the reawakening. My feet swollen and I am not in the mood for shit today this last trimester kicking my ass . I laughed at peaches and toya as I felt myself drifting off to sleep.