Handouts

Keara
I'm sitting here deciding what I was finna wear today cause I got a lunch date with my durkio. Smiling to myself I snapped out my thoughts and got straight to work on myself . Clothes , shoes, makeup and hair on point . I looked fine as fuck but then I noticed Durk was 2 hours late. I pinched myself to see if I was tweaking or not then I ran to check my phone . 10 missed calls from Durkwan❤️🤪🥰. Oh shit what the fuck was I doing that long to not hear or check my phone . I need a stylist cause this shit is ridiculous. I called Durk back and there was no answer , that was strange . I called again a few more times then gave up . He was pissed I know it , damn why do I have to be so stupid.
Durk
I damn near crashed my car into the side of the tree trynna hop out and talk to this girl . I knocked on the door and as soon as she opened it I choked her ass up on the wall . I slammed the door and clenched my teeth "what the fuck is you talking about". Nicki was crying her eyes out and looking scared . "I meant to tell you yesterday when I found out but I wanted to think before I did". I was about to shoot her ass if she didn't explain. "Bitch what the fuck is you saying". She wiped her eyes and sniffled and replied "I went to the doctor this morning and took the abortion pills Durk it's over , please leave". I want going no damn where without no proof so I asked for papers . She ran and grabbed them and shoved them in my face tears still streaming . I read em and it confirmed the baby was no more . I threw the papers and proceeded out the door when she called out "block my number Durk don't ever hit me up again I hate you and wish you the best". I turned around smirked and said "likewise bitch" then walked out . I called Keara as soon as I got in the car but no answer. Thinking she was showering or something I gave her 30 minutes . She didn't reply still so I called 5 more times , no answer . Man this bitch tweaking I drove to her house and sat outside . I noticed a car in her driveway I never seen before so I studied it . No one came out after a hour so I pulled off calling 4 more times and still no answer , the bitch done for now . I pulled off and went home and she better not call back with her goofy ass. I pulled up to my slot and went inside to see my kids . India waddled over looking and smelling good as hell. My dick got hard instantly so I told the girls go watch a movie while I led her upstairs to the bed. I kissed her slowly from head to toe making sure to tease her by kissing her pussy . She giggled and that's when I started licking and sucking on fatma. She moaned and pulled my dreads as I went crazy on her . She screamed my name and I stopped and kissed her letting her taste her own juices . She love that shit and I laid her on her back and entered her walls . She started scratching my back and went deeper but slowly so I wouldn't hurt my son . She was dripping on this dick like it was her first time again. I nutted all in her and we fell asleep like lovers supposed to.
Keara
I sat here crying my eyes out because I been calling Durk all day no answer and no response. He has a valid reason to be mad but this is extreme . It's been 6 hours and I am tired of hearing mom snore . I called Keyosha and she said let's go to a club . I was still dressed so I told her to come get me we might as well party . She pulled up a little bit after and we went to the liquor store . It was niggas up the ass and they wanted ours . We was the baddest things walking thanks to Durk. After getting the bottles we pulled up to the club and got inside no problem . We 17 yeah but bodies of 25 year olds . All the eyes were on us and we strutted thru that bitch like it was vip night and we were the hosts . We danced , drank and took off on the mad hoes who were hating. All that dancing I was doing I didn't notice there was a guy dancing behind me and because of that I didn't notice Durk standing there eyeing me too . WHAT THE FUCK!? When did he get here ? I walked over to him and he completely ignored me . I started to cry then and he instantly grabbed me and dragged me to the car . "Wait my friend" I yelled but he just said fuck that bitch and kept dragging me . Once inside the car he took off "what the fuck was that , and why tf you ain't answer yo phone earlier you was with a nigga "? All these questions at once caught me off guard and I was starting to feel sick from the liquor . I explained everything and told him that was my mom car . He calms down then and drove off straight to a house I've never been to before. He told me get out and come and we went inside. Once inside I saw pictures of kids and toys all on the floor . One picture I seen was a family picture of him India and the kids and my heart broke a little . "Durk is this India's house " I asked . He said no it's his house and we went to the bedroom and made love . I didn't know what to do next so I fell asleep and when I wake up maybe he will give me answers .
The next Afternoon
I woke up to missed calls and texts from everyone .
Keyosha G: bitch wya
Keyosha G: I guess u getting some dick
Keyosha G: I'm finna go you playing
Keyosha G : Aight I'm gone call me
Inna am
Keyosha G : damn girl is you okay
Keyosha G : ima call the police if you don't answer soon
Mom : Keara! Call me ASAP where you at
Damond: baby why you been ducking me can we talk
I closed the phone and got up to sneak around a bit . I know he was downstairs cooking so I had enough time to snoop . I came across a room that I was guessing was the girls room . It was unicorns and pictures everywhere . They were so pretty and looked just like their daddy . Then I seen another "family" photo and my heart dropped once again . They looked so happy together it started to make me feel bad . I left the room and walked down a little further till I reached the next . Inside there was a computer a desk that obviously was India's because I seen books that were for college students . I heard Durk calling for me so I tiptoed quickly back to his bedroom and acted like I just woke up. He walked inside and walked over to kiss me Goodmorning . Even though I hadn't brushed my teeth yet he still acted as if I tasted like chocolate. "You hungry ma" he asked and I nodded. He sparked a blunt and said he only could eat if he was high and goddamit it made me feel good because I loved getting high first . We smoked the wood shaped like a finger until we were both stuck . I wasn't even hungry foreal so I caressed him to let him know I wanted to fuck . He caught on fast and soon enough we were fucking like jackrabbits making noises and the sex was rising in the air . We were so caught up in the moment we didn't hear the front door open and shut nor did we hear the oldest daughter walk in . It was India's voice that startled us next . "What the fuck" and all I felt were hands hitting my head . This bitch was hitting me , then Durk grabbed her off and slapped her hard enough for her to stop . I was so heated that I jumped up in the midst of the moment and started beating her ass. I felt Durk grabbing me but I didn't even care about her being pregnant at that point . I wasn't finna stop until I seen blood and even though he tried he couldn't get me off of her. Then he choked me and body slammed me on the bed. I wasn't finished and he was my next target . India was on the floor leaking out her nose and mouth . When she saw me fighting Durk she got up to help and before you knew it I was getting jumped . It wasn't until Skylar started to cry that they stopped . We all looked around , Durk hair all over his head and scratches on his face and back . India nose mouth and now ear was bleeding🩸 all over the floor. Then me a busted lip and a puffy eye. I grabbed my shit and started to leave pissed off to the point I'd pay a Uber to take me home . I kept hearing Durk scream Keara but i kept on walking but not before knocking over every valuable thing in my sight on the way out the house .
Durk
Shit got crazy so fast I didn't know whether to call the police or stop it myself. When Keara walked out India started yelling and hitting on me and at this point I felt no remorse for what happened . I needed a way out and this was the best plan I ever had . I didn't expect for them to fight tho . I knew india was staying the night at her parents last night and knew exactly when she'd be back . I expected her to catch us eating breakfast and that's why I Cooked . When Keara started rubbing and kissing on me my dick got so hard I couldn't resist not hitting that lil wet pussy again . I didn't expect for them to fight and i didn't expect for Keara to walk out the way she did . After two minutes in thought I ran after her , I don't know What was happening but I knew I was in love with this girl and wasn't about to let her just leave. I could hear India talking shit behind me but fuck her im going to my baby . I grabbed my keys and drove around looking for her. About 3 blocks down I caught her on the corner on her phone . Damn she was fast . I hopped out and hugged her , she didn't want me to touch her but i didn't care . "Baby look , stop trynna get away , Keara stop, for real come on baby get In the car bae let's talk". She looked in my eyes and i stared back in hers , tear rolling down her face. She was hurt and I could see it I kissed her so she could know I was sincere and she started to walk to the car . I opened the door and closed it once she was inside. I started to drive towards my house again and she said "take me home I'm not going back in there". I told her to relax and that I was gonna handle everything. I went inside to get all my money and called my homie DoDurty to arrange for all my shit to be moved out by tonight. I get in the car with my bags of money and all my credit cards and car keys . She looked at me confused and I started to explain how I was done for real and moving the fuck out. She smiled and sat back and enjoyed the rest of the ride to my other house nobody knew about. When we walked inside I showed her to the bathroom to wash up and get ready . I needed time to think about my next move.