Feds Listening

"I heard the feds listening....."

KEARA
The way durk just walked out the house that angry , put a fear in Keke's heart like never before . Could it be that the man she grew to love was really this selfish.?

Could he understand that each and every time he hurt her he was breaking a piece of her heart away over and over.?

Could he really believe she wouldn't leave for good. ? All these thoughts rushed through her mind a million times a minute. She couldnt possibly sit there and cry all night , giving up , tuhhh. That wasn't in her nature ever.

She knew she couldn't just up and leave again , because he would only come looking for her again. Naw she had to escape mentally first then slowly but quickly take the baby and move far away.

It wasn't gonna be easy hence Durk having so much power and fame but she knew exactly what to do.

After hearing his car zoom off she jumped up and ran to check on her baby. For some reason she thought durk took him. Keara was officially terrified of her fiancee. She wiped her sweat beaded face and picked the child up and cradled him to her chest.

She made a mental promise to protect him at all times and if leaving his father is what she needed to do COUNT HER IN.

After placing Legend back in his high priced crib , she paraded to the girls room. She was growing fond of the two innocent angels . They deserved so much more than what Durk was giving them .

"Don't worry babies, mommy's gonna make sure you two are protected too" . She smiled and walked out of their room and went to her bedroom. Her face was still bloody and a little swollen but with some makeup and witch hazel , you'd barely be able to tell.

She took all of 20 minutes to cover the now bulging purple marks on her lip and forehead. How was is it like a fairytale ending for her finally starting to become a deadly fatal attraction. ?

She stared at her reflection in the mirror before she decided on heading to bed. She couldn't sleep though she was too busy plotting .

NAE
"Attention Guests , The Next Flight To Atlanta Georgia will be taking off shortly.... Thank you for trusting Delta Airlines". The flight attendant buzzed over the speaker once more.

Yeah Miss Nae was on her way to The A to sort this thing out with Durk. She already had everything planned out . She was gonna meet with him for lunch in a disclosed location far away from the city . She already had her story memorized and ready to go after spending hours making it up.
Durk wasn't that bright she thought , so of course it was gonna be easy.

"That dumb bitch don't know who he fucking with" she whispered. The man next to her smiled revealing perfect white teeth. She was on a mission though so he was wasting his time.

After drifting to sleep for a while she was awakened by the Flight Attendant letting her know they've landed. She woke up and looked around , seeing she was the only passenger left on the plane.

She smiled and got up to get her purse from the overhead box and walked off the plane . As usual she was greeted with the raunchy ghetto smells and sounds of ATL Hartfield Airport. The most dysfunctional airport in the country .

Right away she was getting stares by everyone she just about seen. Fuck she forgot about the live stream. She walked slowly to the baggage claim and got ready to call a Uber.