Introduction (Author's Note)

Hi and these are just the other things I would like to confirm as an author of this book:

*I am creating another book for this book where I will put all my Author notes. The reason I don't want to fill my book with full of "Author notes" since I just want this book to be organized and be read directly without bothersome chapters.
(Just check my profile)

*Yes I am going to make some special oneshots (about Chester if I can) you can suggest at my other book if I start to open requests.

*I might start to make other books in the future of other brawlers but mainly I am just focusing on Chester.

*The reader here is going to be a woman. I'm so sorry for all the gender neutral/guy readers out there but I am not really experienced at writing and I would just like to start easy since I'm still new to it. I don't want to make the story complicated just because I'm not good at writing.

*I'm not experienced at writing so if you spot some mistakes just comment it and I will fix it.

*Just as I've said in the description earlier, I might be slow at updating because I also have school and responsibilities. But I'd try to update like 1 time a week.

⚠️THIS BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING AND MAYBE SEXUAL ACTS OR THOUGHTS IN THE FUTURE⚠️
(I will warn them before any chapters though)

That is it thank you for reading this and being patient I really appreciate it.