Helping Chester Unpack Things

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A BIT OF CURSING AND SEXUAL THEMES⚠️

As the sound gets closer and closer, the lady began to feel anxious. 'What the Fuck?! Is there some kind of monster in here? Am I about to die?' Thought the lady preparing to attack what's about to come to her.

The footsteps and running becomes louder until- "Boo" a voice whispered behind the lady's ear. The assistant was startled and without hesitation, slapped the figure behind her really hard. "Owwwww that really hurt." Said a peculiar annoying voice. The lady slapped the figure once again. "OW STOP man you slapped me already why do it again? Plus it's just a prank." Said the figure, this made the lady realize it was actually the Jester. 'Obcourse who wouldn't do such pranks unless this guy.' The lady thought as she rolled her eyes smiling. Suddenly, the lights clicked and this revealed Chester with a pink hand on his cheek. "Alright alright now I know when to prank you or not. Note, don't make y/n scared when she's in the dark. Caution, you will receive a slap if you're not careful." Said the jester saying it out loud like you're not infront of him hearing all of his bullshit. "Well I'm sorry if I got carried away alright? But you did totally deserved that. That was great though you caught me off guard back there." The sassy lady said as she let out a laugh. The Jester slowly zones out as he slowly looks at her laughing figure. Her laugh was like salt to him, if he sees it, it makes him smile and happy. Why did he feel this way all of a sudden? Why was he staring at your face? Not a minute later, the lady's face was right mere 5 inches away from his face, Observing the jester's swollen cheek. The Jester backed away all of a sudden and said, "Hey um Y/n, why are you here again?" Trying to change the topic to not let the girl notice of the clown's face. 'OH SHOOT IF I CAN FEEL THAT MY FACE IS BURNING, THEN SHE MUST HAVE SEEN IT TOO. I HOPE IT WASN'T OBVIOUS.' Little did he know, she didn’t. She was just too focused staring at the Jester's cheek and thinking if she have gone too far. "Hey are you really ok? Or did I really hit your whole face? Did I got really carried away?" The lady worriedly asked. "Ummm no? It's just a slap! Besides, I experienced worst with Mandy! Man she even shot her weapon at me even if we're not in the starrs park where we often practiced! She's like a big mean sister!" The Jester laughed as he described his companion to the lady. "Really? I just thought she was sassy. Though that just makes her even more wild and fun." The lady smiled. "Well how about we start unpacking your things since I said last night that I will help you with it. I understand the feeling really. Unpacking is sure gonna take some time especially when you're alone doing it." Said the lady remembering her first experience last time when she first moved to her new permanent house. "Oh really? So you have a house that's all to yourself already!? THAT'S AMAZING! Houses are really expensive even though it's just a size of one bedroom! I can't even buy salt for cheap these days the prices have gone quite high recently. Back then it was 75 cents, now it's one dollar per kilogram! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT." The two started some conversations as they started to help each other to arrange some things in the house. "YEAH I know right? Though you can order them cheaper at the Asian stores at right at the 2nd floor of a building in the supermarket at starr park. Do you want to come next time? I will show you around if you want. They sell one kilogram of salt for only 50 cents!" "Really?! That's like heaven! I could buy like- 3 kilograms for only 1.50 dollars! IT'S AMAZING!" The two continued to chitchat as they got louder and louder each time they talk about food and prices, almost finishing the task that they're doing.

Mandy's POV
'Sweet mother of candies! what are the two of them talking about! They're so loud I could even hear them from this room!'
The sassy girl thought to her head. Later on, the girl got bored onto what she's doing and started listening at the two by sticking her ears at the walls where the jester's apartment was located. "Ughh no n-not there! Umm a little r-right? AGH! no Chester- it's not supposed to be there- woah!-" *thug*
"R-really? It-it looks good though *pant pant pant*" "No! It looks bad! Don't look at it! Agh!" Suddenly another thud was heard startling the blushing girl. 'WHAT THE FUCK. ARE THEY- NAHHHH ARE THEY DOING THE DEVIL'S TANGO?! NO WAY! I SHALL STOP THEM THEY'RETOO YOUNG.' The girl didn't waste time and ran opening the door loudly and quickly. "HEY! STOP! I KNOW WHAT YOU TWO ARE DOING!" The flustered girl Shouted at the two surprisingly dressed up at the floor with Chester looking worried at the assistant and the lady rubbing her elbows. "Wait what are you doing here Mandy? I thought you're planning things for your future candy shop!" Said the Jester noticing the girl standing at his doorstep. "O-oh hehe well I just got bored a-and you know I just came to pick miss Y/n up since she also said she's gonna help me arrange my a-apartment too, earlier." Said the nervous girl thinking that she almost got caught 'WOO nice save Mandy nice save!' The girl noticed the assistant still rubbing her elbows. "Hey um what happened? Did Chester pranked you again?" Turning her head to the malicious guy, as she stared at the guy dissapointingly. "WHAT?! No! I mean- I did earlier, and because of that I received a slap unintentionally but I did not do it this time!"
The assistant noticed the two staring at each other like electricity was between their eyes. "Hey thank you Mandy for checking, but no it's not Chester's fault he's telling the truth. Actually, I was helping him decorate some accessories on his house but the places the things he was putting on were always at a weird spot. For example, he has some circus toys right? Well he placed them right on top of a plant. Out of all things, he placed it on top of a PLANT. That's why it looks terrible and completely out of space. His room will become madness and chaotic, which completely describes his personality, but it will result in making his other things having no space to go too around his house at all. And when I was trying to put something at a high place, me and Chester couldn’t reach even with some chairs, well i actually climbed on top of him and he held me. Well when i was about to get off of his shoulders, the momentum was accidentally interrupted and I fell down, causing me to hurt my elbows." Said the lady explaining everything in Detail. The sassy girl was amazed at how well the assistant explained the situation that she is wrong about that 'thought' which made her blush more. "Well Mandy, you said that you're here to collect me since I said earlier that I will help you unpack too? Well good timing since we're almost done. We only have a few things to tidy up." The lady smiled and slowly gets up from the floor while removing the dusts from her pants.

"Wait- really? Well alright then let me just help you so that it will be faster, then we can head to my apartment too." Mandy smiled back to the lady. The three started to organize some things until only one object was in the box. Mandy and Chester were busy fighting at the backround when the assistant picked a certain stuffed toy out of the box. It is a teddy bear with a hat that looks like the one Chester was wearing.

Chester noticed this and then suddenly, Chester and Mandy got silent and he started walking towards the lady looking upset

Chester noticed this and then suddenly, Chester and Mandy got silent and he started walking towards the lady looking upset. "Hey please don't touch that it's really important to me." As the jester grabbed the stuffed toy quickly and headed to his room. "Hey umm what was that about?" Looking at Mandy worriedly. "Ummm it's a long story but just don't ask him about it. That 'toy' was the one he cherishes the most out of them all." Said Mandy looking at Chester's bedroom door hoping that the jester would come out quickly. The lady was silent. She was curious onto why the jester suddenly acted differently when she held the toy. The lady just accepted that she needs to respect his privacy and never bother him about it.

_________________________________________

Total of words in this Chapter: 1543

*Sorry if the update taked too long everyone! It's just that I wasn't really feeling well these past few days. :,)*
_________________________________________