Newcomers

⚠️A BIT OF CURSING⚠️

_________________________________________

The Brawl stars Company has announced that there will be new brawlers that were specially selected and signed in for the people to see.

 It was it was a start for a new season and all people and brawlers are excited to see the newcomers to town. Including a one peculiar and interesting girl. 

This girl became an assistant to one of the manager of the fights in brawl stars one year ago. She was assigned to show the new brawlers to town and explain the community guidelines to them to avoid some ruckus and problems in the future. 

As she went to do her tasks, Lola, from the category of Chromatics suddenly approached her. "Darling may I talk to you for a minute?" Her elegance and sassieness always amazed and entertained the young girl which made them friends. 

"Yes miss Lola what can I do to assist you?" Said the assistant. "I may warn you, I heard that one of the newcomers loves to play pranks on everyone. The townspeople said that when he just arrived at town, such pranks were done to them. It wasn't really that bad but still Darling keep safe." Said the sweet woman. 

"Thank you miss Lola I appreciate you spending your time on warning me about the fellows. But may I now excuse myself? Though I love spending my free time to you, I must need to do my job Miss."

"Yes ofcourse my Dear shall I invite you for some tea later? I would want someone to accompany me after all." "Ofcourse miss anything for you." Said the girl after saying her goodbye to the brawler.

As she went to the Location she was greeted by three new faces. The young assistant then began to introduce herself. "Hello my name is y/n and I am the assistant of the Brawl stars Company. I am here to guide you and show you the places of the town you are staying in. I will also explain the guidelines and rules to you to this community to avoid further problems in the future." The newcomers began to listen to the girl. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys. May I please know your names?" 

"Hello y/n my name is Mandy and these are the guys that I am 'watching over' since I don't want to embarrass myself being an unindependent future owner of a candy store. And I'm 19 years old."

 "Oh I see nice to meet you Mandy" as the girls gave each other a smile. "And may I know your name quiet sir." 

The guy then began to scribble in a piece of paper that came out from a.... hole in the middle of nowhere. The man then showed the paper to the assistant. It says "Hello Y/n it's nice meeting you. My name is Gray, I am 21 years old and I'm gonna begin a career as an actor. If you wonder why I don't speak, I'm a mime by the way. I just have to get in character :)."

 The girl then returned the paper to the mime and said "I see Mr. Gray, nice to meet you too." As the girl then turned to a guy wearing a jester-like suit you would see in fairy tails. 

The boy smirked at her and began to introduce himself. "Well hello there miss..." "Y/n" Mandy said.

 "Well yes, miss y/n. I may introduce the new... and most wonderful jester in Town! And his name isssss..... drum rolls please."