A Nice Litte Stroll towards South Park

It was a nice sunny day, nothing more, nothing less.

Lately, more paper works were being given to you by the Brawl stars Company to handle. The effect of the never ending chaos of brawlers having destroyed some property because of fighting.

And honestly, it has been draining quite the energy out of you.

So, since you have been stuck inside your home doing stacks of paper works, you decided to take a break for a piece of change.

You changed into your usual attire to go out for a walk, and probably treat yourself into something nice.

It's good to rest once in a while.

As you walked outside of your home, you headed towards the direction of South Park. Almost all of the nice shops were located there.

While strolling down the side-walk, you came across Stu, who was also strolling together with his niece, Bonnie.

You greeted Stu with a smile, engaging on a little small talk on how they were doing.

"Omg Omg! Hi Miss Y/n! It has loooooong time since I last saw you! I really missed you so much!" Bonnie happily greeted you with a big grin on her face and a hug, her only reaching your legs as you smiled at her warm approach, laying your hands on her back to return the hug she was giving you.

 "It has been a while since we hanged out with each other! Can we please go to Piper's Bakery shop once again???" The kid sure was ecstatic at spending time with you once again. 

"Hey, hey, now Bonnie- I- I- Thought y-you wanted to buy some c-candy h-huh?" Her uncle Stu replied, putting both his hands on either side of his waist, his speech still having that same old glitch it had ever since he was created. 

"Oh! Right yeah! Hehehehe sorry I forgot." Bonnie sheepishly replied as she rubbed the back of her head with her hand.

"But Miss Y/n! Can we please hang out next time when you have the time? Pleaseee pleaseeeee" The kid continued to beg as you chuckled at her eagerness.

"Alright, alright, sure. I'll try to find some time to hangout with you, yeah? Then we'll go to Piper's Bakery shop like we did last time. Sounds good?" You replied, as Bonnie cheered happily. 

Your small talk slowly dimmed down as you said your goodbyes to eachother, wishing them to stay safe, as you continued walking towards South Park.

You once took care of Bonnie back when both Stu and Janet were busy brawling and having some stunt shows. Hehe Good old times.

Talking about Piper's Bakery shop, you decided to head there once again, as you missed her cooking. Her bakery was near South Park, so it was a good time to drop off and get some snacks while you will continue your little stroll in South Park.

Once you've reached her bakery, and entered the door, the bell chimed a bit. You were greeted with a delicious sweet scent of bread being baked, as you closed your eyes at the nostalgic scent.