Mandy's Plan

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A BIT OF SWEARING/ CURSING⚠️

Time ticked by as minutes pass. The young assistant was quite hesitant if her actions offended the jester. She was second guessing whether she should go inside his room to say sorry or just give him some space. The assistant looked at Mandy worriedly with a face saying, 'Did I offend him?'. Mandy looked at the lady reassuringly that what the assistant did was an accident and she knows that she didn't meant to hurt the jester. Both of them waited in silence, when a sudden sound of a door opening was heard. The Jester looked like nothing happened and a big grin was placed at his face. "Sooooo are we gonna go at your apartment Mandy? Since you said that we should keep going earlier, right Y/n?" The Jester said joyfully with a big smile. The sassy lady thought if she should say sorry for what she did earlier but it seems like she would just make the situation worse, so the lady just gave the Jester a nod of approval and smile. "Alright then! Let's go!" The Jester said hurrying towards the door and immediately barged in Mandy's apartment like it's his own. "Hey you clown! How dare you open my apartment like you own it! The audacity!" Mandy Shouted as she chased after Chester with her stick while the lady just laughed at their antics and walked in casually.

Mandy's apartment was plain, but you could see that she's still was not finished on decorating it since a few boxes were scattered around at the living room as they walked in. "Hehehe come on you guys stop fighting already and let's just arrange some few things." The assistant said as she begins to arrange a few things as Mandy and Chester helped.

A few minutes later, they were finally finished in arranging and making  things organized. Mandy skipped happily to the kitchen as she made The lady sit at the couch while Mandy finds some snacks to eat for all of them as they rest, while Chester on the other hand was touching Mandy's things and decorations curiously. Moments later, Mandy returns with a handful of candy and snacks and offered the lady at the couch to eat some. They both chatted with their own interests, getting to know each other more. Minutes later, Chester returns snickering holding on what looks like a big paper. "Hey Chester what the fuck?! Don't go around my apartment touching things that aren't yours you idiot!" Mandy hit the jester's head as she snatched the paper away from the snickering clown, now complaining about Mandy's actions.

"Hmmm what's that?" The assistant looked over curiously onto what they are fighting about. The candy lady's eyes lits up
And proudly showed off her work at the assistant. "HAHAHAHAHA do you want to see it Y/n? Well it's the plan I have for my future Candy shop! hehehe." The assistant perked up from Mandy's words. Mandy was planning to open a candyshop? Interesting. "Hmmm a candyshop? May I see your plan?" The lady sneaked on Mandy's shoulder, seemingly intrigued by the idea of Mandy starting a business. Mandy showed the paper, it was a blue print of a big candyshop with decorations of candy all over it chaotically scattered everywhere, which clearly describes Mandy's personality, it might be chaotic, but seemingly still a pleasant thing to see and be around with. All kinds of sweets of decorations were placed inside her candy shop. "Hehe do you think it's good? I happen to think back then when I was a child that I'd want to open up a candyshop of my own, eating all the candies I'd want and sell it to other kids hehe. It was my dream and now I'm achieving it because I bargained my luck with the Brawl stars Company, ummm... well when making me signing the contract in being a brawler, I manage to make them agree to partake in also giving me a candyshop and free repairs on the future." Mandy chuckled, it was quite creepy on how she managed to actually do that, but fun to see that she actually is starting to achieve her dreams.

I'm glad and happy for her, though the idea of being her enemy and being tricked by her can be quite scary just based on how she convinced the Brawl stars Company on building her a candyshop, and whats more, free repairs in the future... the Brawl stars Company wouldn't really give in that easily in what any brawler wishes for, before they apply as one. The assistant only heard this story from her friend, Lola the actress. Lola said she managed to make a contract by scaring or threatening the company into giving her a mansion, but after that, the Company didn't gave wishes that easily. It was scary to think on what convinced the Company to make Mandy a big Candyshop... the lady wonders what Mandy did to scare the company... just thinking about it makes the lady's hair stand up and have goosebumps all over her body. Though it was good and a relief for the assistant that she managed to get on Mandy's good side... she thinks. The assistant chuckled and praised the Candy girl for her hard work. "Hehe yep, your idea and design for your candyshop is great! I'm glad you're achieving your dream at such young age! I've never met anyone who starts a business the same age as us, I'm proud of you hehe." The assistant smiled as she patted the girl's back, seemingly a little blush forming on Mandy's cheeks and a little grin and smile being plastered on her face.
"Hehehe thank you Y/n. If you want, you can be my first customer and I'd even give you a discount! Plus, my candy shop is almost done being built! so I'll just update and tell you when I'm going to open my shop." Mandy said proudly being happy she gets praised once in a while, it was refreshing to have met such a kind person despite of the assistant's sassy and judgemental facades that she is slowly seeing on the assistant's traits.