Chapter Six- Bang

Derek and I both looked up as Jackson stormed into the room. I had just finished explaining to Derek what I had overheard earlier tonight. "Hey Jack-" Jackson rudely interrupted me and began to shout.

"What the f*ck is going on?" He screamed. Derek shot up and they both towered over each other.

"What the f*ck are you doing in here?" Jackson grunted and shoved Derek backwards.

"Don't think I don't know how you're probably planning to bang her!" Jackson grunted.

"Back off Jackson!" Derek shouted shoving him back.

"Jackson, Derek please!" I pleaded jumping between the two. I placed my hands on Jackson's chest and tried to hold Jackson back. Jackson stared down at me fuming.

"Bridgette don't f*cking say anything. I don't want to hear anything from you. Shut the hell up and go to my room and wait for me." Jackson whispered angrily gritting his teeth. I stared at Jackson in utter shock. Unable to comprehend his exact words.

Who exactly did he think he was talking to?

"Excuse me?" Both Derek and I replied simultaneously.

"You f*cking heard me. Bridgette you, Derek and everybody else is the same. All you do is f*cking lie to me!"

"Jackson I don't know what you're talking about but you know that I love and respect you enough to be honest with you." I sighed and turned to Derek. "Derek I'll talk to you later-"

"No you won't." Jackson yelled pushing him away. "F*cking stay away from her or I will f*cking kill you."

"Father like son." Derek smirked. "Get out." Jackson dragged me away and Derek stared back at me and shook his head. "I'll see you later." He whispered almost inaudibly.

Jackson shoved me into his room. "Jackson—ow!" I yelled rubbing my shoulder. "Why are you being so rude?"

Jackson glared at me, shooting me a look that scared me to the very core. He clenched his fists and grabbed my waist. "Don't f*cking start with me you disgusting f*cking whore."

I stared at Jackson unable to move. "J-Jackson stop..you don't mean that."

"Did you really think you could get away with the sh*t you pulled with my dad and brother? I mean for f*cks sake you think he killed my mom?" I shook my head, terrified. "And seriously? Are you f*cking my brother?"

"N-No! I promise!" I replied hastily. "And I'm sorry I just thought-"

"Thought what? Get some f*cking boundaries! Don't f*cking blame him for sh*t he didn't do! What's wrong with you? Who the f*ck brings up the idea murdering your own wife?"

"Jackson let me talk!" I screamed shoving against his chest. Jackson toppled back into the wall and let go of my hands in the process. I watched his eyes turn a shade of dark blue. "I'm not a whore and I most definitely did not bring that up—I'm allowed to think, okay?! I didn't do anything to your dad but in fact he tried-" I stopped mid sentence as Jackson began to walk over to me with his hands shaking in rage. "J-Jackson c-calm d-down..JACKSON!" I screamed as he swung his fist at me—hard. I stumbled into the bed and I clutched onto my jaw like it had just broken into a million pieces. All of a sudden Jackson picked me up by tugging at my hair and I screamed in agony. His hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to his chest. He grabbed ahold of my chin harshly and pulled me closer to him.

"Did you do anything with Derek?"

"N-No!" I whimpered. "No—never! I was just with him b-b-b-" I stopped trying to remember what I was trying to say. "Because you weren't here." I finally got out.

Jackson stared at down at me and his expression changed. Into something more of fury and anger. "You're lying."I felt tears begin to pour out of my eyes in pain, fury, but mostly fear. Fear that he would do it again.

"N-No." I mumbled. "No Jackson I promise." I grabbed ahold of the sides of face and kissed him once, twice, a thousand times if I needed to. "I didn't do anything. I love you, I love love you. I wouldn't do that—I love you." I repeated as if it were a mantra. Jackson shook his head.

"He told me you'd lie."

I narrowed my brows. "No—I'm not lying. He's lying!" I cried out.

I watched Jackson's face turn a shade of red as he pushed me off him and onto the floor. I fell onto the right side of my abdomen onto the bed post and I couldn't even begin to fathom the horrible amount of pain that itself brought. My heart pounded in my chest as I gasped for air..

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, I couldn't do anything but watch Jackson pace around the room and them come up to me. I whimpered in fear as he tried to get closer to me. He grabbed  the side of my face roughly and I shrieked out in pain. "N-No!" I muttered incoherently.

"Sit still!" Jackson ordered. I stiffened and waited hesitantly as he began to examine my face. Jackson sighed and let go of me. I scrambled up and ran to the door but Jackson latched onto my hand. "Don't leave." I turned around ready to scream at Jackson but he looked up at me in tears. "I'm sorry. I've never done anything like that before—I'm so sorry Bridgette. I'm just becoming like him."