embarrassing interactions

The queen bid goodbye to the king and took the parchment paper in her hands. She did not want them to go on and build this mass of stone, it was pointless and harmful to the land. She would much rather live within the town. She folded the paper over, tearing it in half, and then again, and again and again until only little strips were left. She dumped the shreds of paper into the trash and went to bed.

"Hello my daughter, I've missed you." Your father smiles politely, you hug him tightly. He tucks a stray piece of hair behind your ear and frowns at you. "You shouldn't have torn up their plans, my dear." He scolds.

"No. But I did anyways, because I will not live alone with that man." You scowl.

"You remind me of your mother, all that sass." He smiles. "Besides, it will be too for you, have some freedom. No mother to tell you what to do." His smile falters when he notices your frown. "Ah, I see what it is. You fear you will not be able to contact me." He says. "Am I correct?"

You turn away, "perhaps."

"I will always be with you, dear. There's no getting rid of me, not yet." He smiles. "You can leave this Kingdom; you can leave this Realm even, I will always be here." He flicks your forehead and you smile. "Soon you'll be busy though, you won't have as much time for me." He says.

"I'll never not have time for you father." You say stubbornly.

"I hope so." He sighs. "Now, how do you feel about your king?"

You flush slightly. "He's an idiot, and I hate him."

"Strong words, it seems to me you actually like him a lot." Your father smiles. "You just don't like the idea of marriage."

"Seems to me like you're a delusional old man." You retort.

Your father nods and laughs. "Never change my girl. Stay sharp." You nod at him. "I don't know how much more I can visit you until you make your choice. But I must go, stay with him. Trust me."

You bolt upright in your bed, disrupting your old cat that lay in your lap. 'Stay with him.' Stay with who? Timothée? Your uncle? Someone you had to stay patient with. You pet the fluffy kitty who purs and wraps his tail around your arm. You hold the cat close to you and rise from the bed.

You find yourself in front of your mother's room. You push the door open and stand at the foot of the bed. Before you open your mouth to say anything your mother raises her hand and waves you over. You lie on your father's side and place Mews beside you. "Did you see him?" She asks.

"Yes." You answer.

"Good."

It rains in the afternoon and you cut training with Timothée short, you personally loved training in the rain but Timothée slipped and messed up his ankle. It was only a twist but you didn't want to work it to be something worse.

So you retired to your room, ran a bath and read, listening to the rain pelt down. It was an interesting book you heard two of your maids talking about. It was called The Arangement. It was quite good really, and things were just starting to get good.

There is a knock on the door and you call the person in, assuming it's a maid bringing you a robe. You look over at the door and Timothée walks in. You flush and stare at him wide eyed, his eyes are trained on the floor, Mews in his arms looking grumpy. "Um, your cat got out. I found him in the courtyard, I asked someone about it and they said he belonged to you." He looks up from the floor, he immediately presses his lips into a line.

You do your best to act chill, "thank you, Timothée." You smile. "I would have been worried sick once I realized he got out."

Timothée clears his throat. "Uh, yeah, sure. Sorry, am I interrupting something?" His cheeks are red.

"Not at all." You rest your book on your knees, which poke out of the water. "You're welcome to stay as long as you want." You tease. Timothée Chalamet, King of the South, king of teasing people could not take what he gave.

"Nope." He says quickly, in a hurry he puts the cat down and salutes to you and leaves. Mews circles and then lays on the bath mat, you snort at the man's reaction and open up your book, your face burning.

BLEH IK THE CHAPTERS LATELY HAVE BEEN LOWKEY SHORT. THERES BEEN THIS BLOCK IN MY LIFE RN THAT IS SUPER STRESSFUL SO I HAVENT BEEN FOCUSING ON THIS BOOK LATELY. 

I ALSO HAVE EXAMS REALLY SOON SO YEAH

I AM DEF GONNA KEEP SPITTING OUT CHAPTERS THO 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK SO FAR IDK IF ITS TRASH LMFAO

ANYWAYS TYSM FOR 150 READS HEHEHE ILY ALL SM 

DRINK FOOD EAT WATER, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY  PRETTIES

-E

PS PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING YOU THINK I SHOULD ADD OR CHANGE OR IF YOU EVEN LIKE THIS STORY LMAO IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A COLBY BROCK FANFIC AS WELL BEHIND THE SCENES SO IF THERES ANYOND ELSE YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ABOUT JUST ASK!

OK FR LOVE YOU ALL