loved

Three years later

Don't you even come at me with the robbed bs

The queen stretches. She had been stuffed in a carriage all day, and needed to stretch her legs. Conferences were the worst thing ever to her, especially now since the war was over and it wasn't very interesting. The queen wanted to get home and see her baby. Her and the king did end up falling into the stereotypical ways of royal couples. They fell in love, they visited their parents every now and then, and they had a child. One child; a girl, who they named Fay. And they were happy.

"Mama!" The two year old girl runs from the lawn to great you.

"Fay, hello my dear girl." You crouch down and hug your child. Fay looked exactly like her father. She had brown curly hair, precious green eyes, and a light dusting of freckles. She still had her adorable chubby cheeks though, which were always being pinched by the maids. "Mama, come wiff!" She pulls you into the castle. "Papa!" She shouts. One thing the Fay took from you, was your loud, assertive voice.

"Fay-Fay?" Your husband slides into the foyer. His eyes light up when he sees you. "You're back." He jogs over. He kisses your forehead and picks up his daughter, he holds his daughter on his hip. "How was the meeting?"

You shake your head. "Boring." You sigh. "Three days, wasted. I just wanted to see my baby." You kiss your little girl's head. She's hanging off of Timothée's neck, leaning her head in the crook of his neck. "And you my love." You kiss the corner of Timothée's mouth.

"Hun, you look exhausted, how about you rest." Timothée suggests.

"Oh, but I-I don't want to miss out on anything, I just got back." You chew on your bottom lip.

He smiles. He leads you to your room and drops Fay in your bed. He sits beside her and unties her little braids. You unpin your hair and change into your nightgown, you set down your crown and slip under your comforter. Fay crawls towards you and snuggles into the crook of you neck. You hold your daughter and snuggle close to her. Timothée shuts the curtains and shuts off the lights.

Timothée slides in beside Fay and you rest your cheek atop his hair. You sigh and shut your eyes. "I've missed this." You whisper.

Timothée hums and you smile.

——

"There you are." Your father's voice comes from behind you and you turn. "I see I was right." Your father has a smug smile on his face. "Never doubt me dear, I know all." He wiggles his fingers at you.

You sigh. "Yes I suppose you were right all along."

He smiles at you. "I cannot believe I am a grandfather. You are so young as well." He holds your face. "Twenty three with a two year old. She looks just like your husband." He sighs. "I am proud of you, I only hope that Fay grows to be as strong as you."

"Do you know if she will? You seemed to know about Timothée and I." You chew on your bottom lip. You hoped she would be strong.

"I have an idea." He says slowly. "All I can say is it is positive. Do not worry my daughter, you will know in short time."

You smile at him. You knew this was going to be short, a short and sweet dream where your father would check up on you. "I love you father."

"Be good, do good things, stay strong and healthy. Raise your child to be like you and love your husband. I love you my dear, I have loved you since I saw you. Thank you." He hugs you and as soon as you hug him back, he fades away.

——

You wake up to giggling. You keep your eyes shut, and lay still. There's a weight on your chest and a little hand on your forehead. You can hear your husband hushing his own and your daughter's giggling. There's an itchy feeling under your nose and you bite your tongue.

"Yes, perfect!" Timothée says in a hushed tone. Fay giggles and scribbles something on your nose.

You fling your hands up to grab Fay's waist and tickle her, she squeals and you open your eyes.

You pry the marker from her fingers and continue to tickle the little girl. You scribble the blue ink onto Timothée's face and you shout. This. This is what you loved. Laughing and shouting with your family, to be honest, you were quite happy with were you were at. You had fell in love with the man you hated so dearly and created a female clone of the bastard. You hug your daughter close to your chest to protect her from Timothée's tickles.

You were satisfied.

Yes ik it's the end. This ENTIRE book had a total of approximately 21843 words. It started dec 23 and ended jan 21 2023

AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND.

TY ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THE ARRANGEMENT IT WAS A VERY FUN BOOK TO WRITE ILY ALL SM 

PLEASE GET SOME FOOD AND WATER YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND WORTH IT

TYSM AGAIN FOR READING AND HEY, MAYBE FOLLOW ME SO YOU CAN KNOW WHEN OTHER BOOKS COME OUT🤷‍♀️😏

OK FR THO GOODYBYE ILY 

YOURS FOREVER

-EVIEREENIE