Chapter 1

Juvia's POV

I skip into the guild hoping Gray-sama is there. I made a cake shaped like him and I wanted to give it to him. I look around and see him. "Gray-sama!" I yell in excitement. He groans and turns around to face me. I walk over to him and he says, " What do you want, Juvia?"
"Juvia wants Gray-sama to like her. She baked you a cake." I said.
"Ugh, Juvia I don't want it. Give it to Erza it's creepy that it looks like me." Gray-sama says. It hurt my feelings that he didn't like it, but I need to ask him important things.
" Uhh, Gray-sama can Juvia ask you something?" I ask.
"Whatever." he says. I take a deep breath and ask him,"Does Gray-sama love Juvia? And will Gray-sama go on a date with Juvia?"
He widens his eyes, and then his face goes blank and emotionless. "Juvia I only think of you as a comrade. I won't go on a date with you because I've never thought of you like that and I never will. Personally I find you very irritating and I don't even like you."
I stare at him in disbelief and have tears well up in my eyes. I drop the cake on the ground and run out of the guild.
I continue running with tears streaming down my face until I reach the park. I sit down on a bench and cry some more. After what felt like an hour of crying, I feel someone touch my shoulder. I look up and see Lyon. "Juvia-chan, why is a beautiful girl like you crying?" he asks. I don't really want to talk to him right now, but I say,"Gray rejected Juvia."
He furrows his eyebrows and wipes my tears away. He looks me in the eyes and says,"Let's go get some ice cream." Before I can object, he grabs my hand and takes me to Fiore's famous ice cream parlor. He orders two mint chocolate chip ice creams on cones and hands me one. "Thank you, Lyon-sama." I say. I blush when I realize I added sama to his name. It must be a habit. I look up and he's blushing too and smiling at me. We sit down and talk for a couple hours. After that, he took me home.
" I had fun today, Juvia-chan. Can we hangout again tomorrow?" Lyon asks me. "Juvia had fun too. Juvia would like to hangout again tomorrow." I say. I start to open the door, but he grabs my hand, and kisses it. I blush and he says,"Until tomorrow, Juvia."
He leaves and I walk into my house and smile. Lyon is a really nice guy...