Chapter 7

Juvia's POV

I feel like I've been in darkness for an eternity. I can hear voices around me, but I can't see or move my body. I feel someone hold my hand. Then the person says, "Please wake up, Juvia. Fairytail needs you. I need you."

It sounds like Lyon. He sounds so sad...if only I could squeeze his hand back to reassure him that I'm okay. He's such a sweetheart, staying here for me. Gray would never have visited me on his own free will, and he most definitely wouldn't have stayed by my side. Lyon is really nice, and he supports my every decision. Maybe Lyon is the one for me....

Lyon's POV

The nurses come in and tell me,"Things aren't looking good for Juvia, if things don't show improvement in the next day or so, we'll have to let her go. I'm sorry sir, I suggest you say your goodbyes."

I feel like I was hit by a train, I can't let her go like that.
I've hardly eaten, I can't sleep, Juvia's been out for weeks, and most of all I'm angry with Gray for being the only person in her guild to not visit her. Even Laxus came to see her! Why does a man like Gray get Juvia's affection, when he doesn't even care about her?! I love Juvia, I really do. Although, she doesn't care for me at all. I won't give up on her. I'll just have to wait a bit more. The nurses say that Juvia should be up and moving around in a couple weeks. She has responded a bit with finger movement. I look down at our hands and I squeeze her hand.