Chapter 4

Juvia's POV

I run into the guild to go find a job to do. I need some alone time away from both Gray-sama and Lyon-sama. I find one that talks about a mermaid harassing people in a lake. I decide to take it and ask Mira if it's taken. She shakes her head no, and I head out on a mission.
I don't even stop by my room to pack. I just go straight to the train station because the further I'm away, the better.

Lyon's POV

I run into the Fairytail guild and run into the white haired girl. I forgot her name, I think Juvia calls her Mira. Well, I'm going to take my chances.
I ask,"Mira?" and she turns around. Okay, that's good. I got her name right. She asks me,"Are you looking for Juvia?"
I try to speak, but for some reason words don't come out, so I nod my head yes. Mira sighs and says,"She left in a hurry. She's headed towards some lake in the mountains. I think it's called Laural lake."
"Thank you. I'm going to go after her." I say and then head out to the train station. As soon as I get there, the train is boarding. I get on immediately and recognize a bluenette sitting by herself. I walk to her and sit down across from her. She was asleep. She looks a bit cold, so I take off my jacket and put it over her. I then kiss her cheek and wait for her to wake up.