Title Page

The French Formula

(Book 3 of the LSD series)

If you play with G.O.D., you'll always win.

By: Ronaldo Siète

"L'important dans la vie ce n'est point le triomphe, mais le combat, l'essentiel ce n'est pas d'avoir vaincu mais de s'être bien battu."

[The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle, the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.]

(Pierre Baron de Coubertin)

Polderdam, 3rd of January 2023

ISBN: 978-94-92389-27-5

Publisher: Editorial Perdido - at

Author-right: @ 2022 by Ronaldo Siète - as @Ronaldo7Siete at

Author-right cover design @ 2022 by Katie Sharp - as @katieishere at

Thanks to John, Maureen, Jet and the Wattpad community.

Cover text

Luxembourg wants to be Number One on the list of most influential countries. The war zone is Brest. The battlefield is the European Games. The LSD checks the rumours about a secret weapon, a new untraceable drug that turns losers into winners.

When Bugs, The Runner, saves the life of Doc, he gets an unexpected chance to enter the VIP-zone and look behind the cameras. But a spy-mission is not a game; it's serious business. Does winning The Great Game compensate for losing your life? What's the price of that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? And how can we play with G.O.D. and win?

Shareware Book

"Without freedom of thought, there can be no such thing as wisdom - and no such thing as public liberty without freedom of speech." — Benjamin Franklin

This is a Shareware Book. You have permission to download it, own it, read it, copy and print it, share it and give it away, and you may use the lyrics, as many times as you like, for free, without the prior written permission from authors or publishers. With Shareware Books, you can do anything except earn money, as that's the author-right of the artists who created it.

This book is free, but not for nothing. The price of a Shareware Book is one euro (€ 1,-). You can read the book first, and you only pay the price if you think it's worth it. This is Editorial Perdido's unique «money back» guarantee. Shareware Books are much cheaper than books from commercial publishers (who pay the author less than a euro per book and keep the rest). Therefore, Shareware is a much better deal for both readers and writers. By paying the voluntary contribution, you encourage the authors to publish more entertaining and affordable Shareware Books. For those who doubt the quality of free goods: read this story and wonder if you've ever read anything better.