Chapter 3

A few minutes passed since I finished telling them what had happened to me, the three of them left the room and I was left with a guard to keep me company, his name is Steve, he is very funny and sociable, I get along very well with him.

"Hey Steve" I called, and he hummed in reply.

"What do you think will happen to me?" He didn't respond, he started to move a little on the spot like he was uncomfortable. I already understand he didn't know the answer. He didn't know what was going to happen to me. We stood in silence before the three came back. They seemed so serious, the air is so dense that it is making me uneasy.

They thankfully break the silence.

"Sorry kid for keeping you waiting" Eda started to speak

"Hum- Mhm Luz, we want to ask you something extremely important" Lilith added, in the main time, the emperor began to approach me, and when he was close enough he started to speak softly.

"Do you want to be my child?" He asked, at that moment, he didn't seem so scary. I didn't reply immediately, I stayed quiet for some time to think, it's an opportunity that can change my whole life, and I don't want to make the wrong choice.

"There's no need to answer me now" he stated, and started to raise up and patted my head, and left. I didn't say a word.