The Truth

"Kia is my twin sister." She suddenly says.

My world just crumbled at my feet. She's my mothers's twin?! She's my crazy ass aunt.

My aunt is the one trying who has been trying to kill me?

Her statement has stunned our entire family except for our father. He knew all along who this crazy woman was. He choose not to even tell us a little bit about who she was. He figured one of us would just kill her and the secret would be safe. How is that even reasonable? I want to know why the hell she's after us....

After me.....

After Gems.

"That seems to quiet the lot up." Myra chuckles out.

"What do you want?" Father snaps.

"For you to die. Every last one of you!" She screams.

"A little late for that, considering we outnumber you." Nikolai states the obvious.

"You are kind of cornered." Alonzo points out.

Still I can't seem to form a single word and here these two are just stating facts left and right. Come on voice come out my mouth. It's simple really. Just open the mouth and words come out.

Right?

Right!

"Why?" Is all my mind could muster up to say.

Seriously!

Why?

Couldn't have said anything genius besides why?!

"Awe suicidal boy has spoken." She spews out her sarcasm.

"Talk about my brother again like that and you'll leave eating a bloody bullet." Gemma snaps.

"They should have been twins. Serious. Both are suicidal. Both have anger. Both seem to always be by the other's side." Myra points out.

"Cagna." Gemma says under her breath.

"Leave those two and our other six younger siblings out of it." Renzo roars.

"The protector coming to protect his two emotionally unstable siblings. Need a cookie?" She fires back.

"She really needs to eat a bullet right now." Gemma grumbles.

"Soon." I whisper to her.

"Why must we die?" Julian asks.

"I mean what have we done to you?" Gianni fires at her.

"Hell, we didn't even know you existed until now." Maximum deadpans.

"My sister." Is all she says.

"What about mom? Mom has been dead for years. Why now?" Leonardo fires back at her.

"I've been planning my revenge this whole time." She answers.

"Why now?" Matteo snaps.