LADY JEYNE, vii. the bastard and the highborn

╔════════════╗
LADY JEYNE
a song of ice and fire — AU ✧
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

╔════════════╗           LADY JEYNE       a song of ice and fire   — AU    ✧⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

╔════════════╗

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆vii

vii. the bastard and the highborn
WILD wolf— ARYA & the
ROGUE boy from the isle of GOLD !
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

NO ONE HAD SEEN Jeyne in days, not properly at least. Even Jon had been sneaking glances at her where he could, lurking around the nooks and crannies of the castle to catch a glimpse. Lady redwyne had the servants take her supper and other meals to her chambers, not that she was eating her food much past a few nibbles and only so that her mother could leave her be. The cooks missed her too, her sporadic visits had come to a halt entirely in the past week and there was a heap of fresh lemon cakes waiting for her everyday. Sansa felt her absence the most in the sewing lessons, not that Jeyne was very good with a needle and thread but her compliments of her patterned work had always struck her heart more than the septas. Sometimes Bran would get upset there was no one he could force to watch him climb, despite Jeyne begging him to come down the entire time every time. Maegelle was the only person who was seeing her but that was as far as it got— seeing. It was as if Theon's public and piercing words had compelled her into her silence, Jeyne would only give her sister a weak smile before she put her head to the pillow, her back to her so she could not see green eyes squeezed shut in denial or glossing over in an inexplicable, unjustified loneliness.

Alas, it was Arya that craved for the girls presence the most as she loitered around the the great keep with her head hung low in a dull boredom.

       'What has your face looking like that?' were the words that hauled her out of her sulk for the time being. Darkened hair like his mothers but piercing blue eyes like his father, Denys towered over the little Stark as he exuded class and wealth. Nothing threatening to his demeanour although, his face warm while he offered her a welcome look of intrigue.