LADY JEYNE, x. iron price

╔════════════╗
           LADY JEYNE      
a song of ice and fire   — AU    ✧
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

╔════════════╗

robb stark     — AU⋆ lady jeyne | xi

robb stark — AU
lady jeyne | xi. the iron price
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

   WEEKS SPENT training with a bow and arrow with Robb had consisted of futile efforts, frustrated sighs and intense vexation on the heirs part. He had reminded Jeyne of her father then when Denys was younger and struggled to fight even with wooden swords with the way he was breathing through his nose in irritation with his arms crossed over his chest in crossness. As he pinched the bridge of his nose exasperatedly, Jeyne had decided she had enough of his high hand.

"That's it! I've had enough, I am not doing this anymore." Jeyne huffed, blowing the few strands of hair that fallen from her clips from her face as she threw the bow to the ground.

      "Jeyne, where are you going?" Robb yelled after the kind girl he had pushed to the brink of annoyance while she hurried away. Lifting the ends of her dress to free them from the muddy escapades below her feet, Jeyne shouted back with a tinge of anger in her voice. "To find Arya and Jon!"

   "I am certain they will not scream at me for things I cannot do!"

       Robb scoffed arrogantly in return, kicking at the scattered leaves in return.

Staying true to her word, Jeyne was now in the company of her most trusted confidants. Jon and Arya shared a look of curiosity with their eyebrows raised while the girl in front of them picked at the food on her tray sporting a deep frown. It did not take much searching on her part to find them, it was time for dinner after all and although she was not hungry she gravitated towards the smell of fresh pastries in the Great Hall anyways and fittingly enough the Starks she searched for were there.

"Care to tell us what has you looking so unhappy?" Jon questioned to which he was responded to with green eyes darkened when they shifted to meet his gaze.

"Your brother." Jeyne bit, grinding her teeth in agitation as her lips had practically been chewed off.

"Apart from Jon, I have three other ones." Arya stated dumbly, "Could you be more specific." Jeyne shot her a plain look. "Is it Robb?"

"No, it is Bran." Jon replied to her, his tone dripping in sarcasm. "Of course it is Robb, Arya." He tapped Jeyne gentle on the arm to gain her attention again, offering her a pitiful smile. "What happened?"