LADY JEYNE, viii. a touch of grace

╔════════════╗
LADY JEYNE
a song of ice and fire — AU ✧
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

╔════════════╗           LADY JEYNE       a song of ice and fire   — AU    ✧⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

╔════════════╗

viii. A Touch Of Grace
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

       ENNUI AND monotony were words that's meanings were lost on the sole son and heir of Desmond Redwyne. A thrill seeker whose craving for adventure could never be quite fulfilled, Denys was never without a venture to keep himself entertained. Only two moons had gone by since he and his family had been under the hospitality of the Stark's and already he had arranged a hunt for the men to go on. In this moment, he did wish they would be shooting arrows at Maegelle instead of boars and deers as his eyes were narrowed in slits glowering up at her.

        Having challenged and beaten Robb, Theon and Jon, to say Maegelle standing over him pointing a sparring sword in his face was mortifying would be undermining his feelings of wrath dramatically.

     "Told you I'm good with a sword." Maegelle said cockily, blowing the strands that hung graciously over her face as she stood a sweaty mess in glorious victory. "Even better than Denys."

      "Shut it would you." Denys snapped, swatting away the hand she offered as he pushed himself off the muddy ground. "You bloody cheated, you tripped me over."

     "No one likes a sore loser brother." She replied mockingly, infuriating him to no end as she tittered, glancing over to Robb and batting her eyelashes at him as if this whole display was orchestrated to impress the heir. "Beside, all is fair in love and war."

    "Aye, that is true." Robb laughed, "If that was a real battle, she would have killed you."

    Brushing off the dirt of his trousers, Denys scoffed as he took the sparring tool and shoved it onto Robb with aggression. "Let's see if she would kill you too then."