Loo Loo Land

The story starts off in hell outside the balcony that looks like the one in the pilot episode.

We then hear a child screaming for her parents.

Child: Mummy! Mummy!

Stolas: Via's calling us stella.

The white owl is revealed to be stella.

Stella: You get up.

Stolas then sighs and gets up from her bed. We then see a door open to see stolas in her robe walking into her child's room

Stolas: Via? What troubles you my owlette?

We see a small child who is revealed to be octavia as a child underneath her blanket scared until she hears her mother's voice and lifts her blanket to see that her mother is indeed at her door.

Octavia: Mummy! Mummy!

She then gets off her bed and runs to her mother scared.

Octavia: I had a dream! A really bad dream!

Stolas: *yawns* A nightmare?

Octavia: I was looking all over the palace! And I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

She says as she hugs her mother tightly.

Stolas: There there via, it's okay, you're okay.

Stolas then walks to octavia's bed using some kind of spell to bring her grimoire with her. She then sits down on octavia's bed with her in her arms and begins to confort her.

Stolas: When you're scared and don't know where I am, you must remember. No matter what happens to me I will never be far away from my special little star fire.

She then does some hand gestures to open her grimoire as she snuggles closer to her daughter.

A/N: I'm lazy.