Spring Broken

The story starts off with the imp van being driven and some rock music coming from it before we hear blitza.

Blitz: I love this song!

We then cut to inside the van and see blitza attempt to sing the song but fails as she tries. We then see loona in the passenger seat with a somewhat annoyed face and millie and moxxie in the backseat when millie rolls down the window and we see moxxie covering her ears to attempt to muffle the music. Millie sticks herself out the van to look out and see colton quite the distance behind them on his hell cycle since he was maneuvering around other imps that were in the way.

We then see a parking lot as blitza drives horrible in the parking lot to get to her spot. As she was about to park the van, a pink car quickly takes her spot surprising her.

Blitz: HOLY SHIT FU! *car horn*

She manages to stop the van from crashing into anything, however she was not happy about someone stealing her parking spot.

Blitz: Oh you suck for life do ya!?

She then grabs a megaphone out of nowhere and leans out the window.

Blitz: *through megaphone* Listen up you unoriginal pink cum dump!

We then see the person stepping out of the car.

Blitz: *through megaphone* You have 3 god damn seconds to get your tits out of our parking spot!

When blitza saw who it was she had a look of surprise on her face.

Blitz: Ah shit! Verosika!?

The person was revealed to be Verosika

Verosika was standing there with an unimpressed look while blowing a bubble from her gum

Verosika: Blitza.

Blitz: I should've known you'd be here. I could smell fish from miles which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is- *falls out of the van face first* 3 RINGS DOWN!

Verosika: And I shoulda known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts.

Blitz: Oh yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass out of rehab, I can see your still a drunken whore. Clutching to that Beelezjuice bottle like it's the last cock in hell!

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous and rehab is for sad loser wash ups.

She says as she takes a drink from her flask and wiping the small droplet from the corner of her mouth.

Verosika: So your sister says "hi".

Blitz: Why are you parking here?! This is the only parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!

Verosika: Actually prick, it has my name on it.

The camera pans down and we see the words "I.M.P" spray painted out and with verosika's name under it.