The Harvest Moon Festival

The story starts off a few weeks after the events with martha and colton. Martha decided that she doesn't really want to be in a relationship... at least not at that time. So she would like it if for know they could be sex buddies.

We then see the same balcony that belongs to the owl stolas and hear stolas moan.

We then see blitza lighting a cigarette before handing the light to colton who lights his cigar. Blitza puts her hand behind her head and leans back on her pillows while colton was seen finally done lighting his cigar and smoking it. We then see stolas leans down towards blitza to speak with the imp.

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early.

We then see colton on stolas' right and blitza on her left while stolas is in between them tied up.

Stolas: I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

Blitz: When this happens,*points at stolas tied up* it's not really something I really fuss about.

She says as colton takes his cigar out of his mouth and exhale's the smoke while he uses the lighted side to burn the rope while blitza hands stolas her cigarette so she could take a puff.

Blitz: But do you really need the book for this farm bullshit?

Stolas then exhales the smoke from blitza's cigarette.

Blitz: I have like 15 new clients waiting for heads to roll.

She says before colton exhales the smoke in his mouth and speaks to his boss.

Colton: She may let us use the book for our job but she also uses the book for HER job blitz.

Stolas: You're correct my favorite demon~

She says seductively before leaning and kissing colton. She then pulls away from the kiss and continues to talk to blitza about why she need her book.

Stolas: You see blitzy, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty imps, like yourself.

She says as she pulls on blitza's cheek before she is pushed away by blitza.

Stolas: The harvest moon is a very special occasion.

As she says this we see blitza start to gag a bit before she sticks her tongue out and finds a feather on her tongue and grabs the feather and dropping it.

Stolas: It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the ring of wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival by the locals.

Blitz: Wrath huh? Two of my employees are from there. I've never really been there, it's full on inbred chuckle nuts.

Stolas: Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival!

She says with a smile on her face.

Colton: How am I supposed to get there? Last time I checked I wasn't born here and the only way I can go through other rings is if I go with you and I don't trust going with you to a different ring. Not after what happened last time.

Flashback

We see a portal open up and see colton step out of it next to stolas and blitza.

Colton: So this is the lust ring?

Stolas: Yes it is my little demon.

Blitz: What exactly are we doing here?

Stolas: I need to get something from the lust ring and I thought to bring you guys for some protection.

Blitz: There isn't really any violence that happens here though.