A Night With His Gothic Hellhound

A/N: I'm just gonna say this cause I'm lazy. Mathew and Colton are best friends and they do share the girls from their harems. Like I said, I would explain it through the chapters but I don't feel like it. On with the lemon chapter!

We start the story off late at night with colton cooking himself a pizza. Since he didn't want to order and he did enjoy to cook when he gets the chance. He goes to the couch and puts on his favorite show and settled on the couch and relaxes as his pizza cooks. He had been relaxing for ten minutes before he heard a knock on his had started to ring, when he looks to see who it is he sees that t was loona calling him.

Colton: What's up loona?

Loona: *through the phone* Hey! W-what are you doing?

Colton: I'm just watching Tv. Though I had put a pizza in the oven and I'm waiting for it to cook.

Loona: *through the phone* Oh, well I thought that since it's our day off today we could hang out. D-do you wanna hang out?

Colton had thought about it for a moment but quickly had an answer.

Colton: I don't mind you coming over, and by the time you get here the pizza should be done cooking. We could watch a movie and eat pizza together.

Loona: *through the phone* T-that sounds great! I'll be over in a bit.

She then hangs up the phone and Colton was back to watching his show. After that, about fifteen minutes had passed by and he was seen taking the pizza out of the oven and placing it on the counter so it could cool down before he cuts into it. As he closed and turned off the oven there was a knock on his door. He had walked over and opened it to see loona there.

Loona: H-hey colton!

Colton: Hey loona! Just in time to, I just got the pizza out. Now I'm just letting it cool down, come in.

He then moves out the way and lets loona in his apartment.

Colton: Give the pizza a couple minutes and I'll cut us some slices. If you want anything to drink just check the fridge, I got soda and beer if you want. I'm gonna use the restroom real quick but you can choose the movie.

He then walks to the restroom leaving loona alone. She then walks to the couch and grabs the remote and searches for a movie, after a couple minutes of searching she decided to pick a comedy movie. Colton shows up after she had chosen the movie she wanted to watch.

Colton: An action comedy movie? Alright, haven't had a good laugh in a while so let's have some fun. I'm just gonna cut the pizza for us real quick and we can watch the movie.

Loona: Okay.

After that Colton had cut the slices and brought her a soda while they watched the movie that was on the screen.

1 hour later

They were having a good time watching the movie with almost all the pizza gone with a few cans of soda and a few beers on the table.

Tv character 1: At least your brother isn't gonna die because of you!

Tv character 2: At least you're not gonna die with your dad thinking you're a joke!

Loona: Ugh! Here comes the corny "Characters having a moment with each other" it's so cringy, and they always have it in movies.

Tv character 1: Yeah well my dad thinks I'm a joke too.

Colton: I guess you called it.

Tv character 2: Yeah well... YOUR DAD'S RIGHT!

That moment had caught both loona and colton off guard and had them laughing.