C.H.E.R.U.B

The story starts off not in hell but actually in heaven.

A/N: I was gonna write the song but the way it went about made me not want to so here's a video of it.

As they finish the song the Tv blows up and we hear millie speak.

Millie: Nice one B!

Blitz: Give me another mox.

Moxxie is then seen removing the broken Tv from its spot and putting a new one there and turning it on.

Blitz: Eh, no not feeling it. Next!

Moxxie had her eyes closed and carefully switches channels.

Blitz: Uh huh, keep going keep going keep going.

She switches then channel one more time and we see an imp that was handing out the torches in the "Loo Loo Land" episode pop up.

???: I say I say! Are you looking to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? Well call me! At "Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky idea factory"

The imp was revealed to be Wacky Wally

Wally: Where you make the things and I make the money! Please I'm very desperate

Blitz: Bingo!

She then shoots the Tv which destroys it and causes moxxie to run. We then see loona with one foot on the table asleep while colton was sitting next to her looking at his phone until there was rubbles falling on him and the building was shaking did it get both of their attention.

Loona: Guys, do you feel that?

Blitz: Oh shit is that a hellshake?

Moxxie: That's possible?

Mille: Alright! Don't panic moxxie!

Moxxie: I'm not panicking. Because hellquakes don't happen.

Colton: NOWS NOT THE TIME TO PANIC!

Moxxie: I'm not though.

Loona: STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL FATTY!

Loona then punches moxxie across the room and she hits the wall only for mechanical tendrils to break the wall and moxxie is buried underneath the rubble.

Someone then gets on top of the rubbles as blitza, millie and colton were looking at the stranger while loona was in a defensive stance with her teeth baring.

???: Do not be afraid.

Blitz: Please tell me you got that insurance thing.

Millie: Who are you and what do you want!