Truth Seekers

The story starts off two weeks later after colton and loona did the deed. We see some screen monitors having some footage of the group.

The first monitor having the footage of the time when blitza was going to shoot martha but moxxie had moved the rifle right as she took the shot. The next one being when millie walked back to shore after killing the giant demonic fish and colton landing next to her. The next one was when millie and moxxie were holding onto a rope and French kissing each other as the spun around shooting their guns. The next one is colton holding someone but the neck and crushing their windpipe. The final footage is at a farm where there was two horses and when zoomed in you see blitza with the grimoire and a boba and is making some kind of shouting or choking face before the screen is paused and someone talks while pointing a finger at the screen. It was then revealed to be agent 1 who is the male and agent 2 who is the female.

 It was then revealed to be agent 1 who is the male and agent 2 who is the female

Agent 1: Right there! This was the first sighting.

Agent 2: They are definitely from hell. They must've used this dark magic to crossover to our world.

It then shows a bunch of monitors of the events the group went through as a female agent and a male agent is seen.

Agent 2: They seem to be killing specifically targeted people, but why?

She questions before the male spoke up.

Agent 1: They always attack at random, alllll over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!

And out of sheer coincidence there was a garbage bin that made a banging sound that startled a cat. The agents the look out the window and low and behold the demons they were just talking about was outside the building, as it shows blitza on a garbage bin.

Agent 2: Ah well, that's convenient.

She said with a smile on her face.

Blitz: Shhh! Remember we can't be seen.

She then closes the garbage bin and fell onto a bunch of trash bags. Moxxie, millie and Colton and stand next to each other looking at blitza.

Moxxie: Pardon my word ma'am, but your currently being the loudest.

Blitz: I said shush your dick sucking lips moxxie.

She then pushes moxxie away as the portal opens up behind them. She turns around and sees loona there waiting as millie entered and was waving at the others. As moxxie began to make her way to the portal she was suddenly pushed out the way by colton.

Colton: GET DOWN!

They look back and see the agents with some kind of net gun as the other agent 1 reloads and prepares to fire another round. Blitza the looks up and sees agent 2 slide down a rope and in front of the portal with a rifle in her hand.

Blitz: Loona close it!

Loona: What?! I'm not gonna-

Colton: CLOSE THE FUCKING PORTAL NOW!