- Behind the Doors -

HELLO - >:D

I'm back with another oneshot !!

And this takes place in the College AU

Enjoy !!^^

---------------------

3RD POV:

It was just a normal morning in College, students going up and down to their classes, some learning, and the most common Al haitham and Kaveh fighting -

" Damn, what the fuck.. " As one of the students, Aether walked past the two fighting.

" It's 7 in the morning are you serious..?? " Aether's sister, Lumine says as she lets out a yawn.

Kaveh and Al haitham didn't even notice that those were staring at them, must've been a 'serious' fight.

" Honestly, these two can never go without at least fighting each other, especially in the morning.. ", Collei said as she let out quite an awkward laugh.

" Must be a daily routine.. " Tighnari said, jumping into their conversation while drinking coffee.

" Ugh, you're not worth fighting today ". Al haitham said as he started walking away.

" WELL, YOU'RE NOT EITHER! " Kaveh shouted as he crossed his arms and started walking away as well.  

" Well, I guess that's a wrap of the first fight for today.. " Tighnari still drinking his coffee.

" That's only the first fight.." Collei said letting out a quite a big sigh.

--------------------------

Few hours went by..

.

.

.

.

- At Al haitham and Kaveh's shared dorm -

" Kaveh..? " Al haitham said as he walked slowly in the room.

" What? " His 'roommate' said as he walked up to him.

But then Kaveh got a surprise, he saw Al haitham carrying a bouquet!? " What is this..?? " Kaveh said as he was being handed out beautiful flowers of different colors.  

" It's a gift for you my love " Al haitham with a sweet smile on his face as he kissed Kaveh's hands. Kaveh was a blushing mess at that point. 

" Thank you " Kaveh softly said enough for his lover to hear. 

" Of course my dear " His parter said as he let out a small smirk.

" STOP CALLING ME NAMES LIKE THAT IDIOT! " Kaveh said as he hit Al haitham.

" But it's really a cute sight to see you blush and get mad " Al haitham said chuckling a little.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" They're dating!? " Lumine whisper-shouted as she was hiding behind the door. 

" It appears so! " Aether whisper-shouted back to his sister.

" Talk about a love-hate relationship. " Lumine said.

" Yeah. " Aether said.

" Well, let's go tell the others that we have a new perfect pair! " Lumine whispered as she grabbed her brother's hand and then rushed off.

----------------------

HEY ! I'M BACK WITH A NEW ONESHOT FINALLY :')

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT !!

THANK YOU AND BYEE