- Missing You -

YESS I'M BACK :>

-----------------------

Kaveh's POV:

" Hah, Al haitham's out on another mission. " I said as I read the note my lover left for me. I let out a sigh, he's been on too many expeditions lately, and I can't even have my peace with him..

I just felt lonely, to be honest. No one to fight with, no one to kiss and I can't lay on his chest anymore. Talk about a shitty day.

3RD POV:

As soon as Kaveh finished reading the letter, he just sat on his desk doing nothing. He felt like doing nothing even though he could do a lot of things. But I guess he really just needs the attention of Al haitham.

--------------------------

At last, after mourning for so long, Kaveh actually decided to do something productive. And one of them was doing chores. Kaveh really didn't like doing chores but then sometimes it could be his therapy. 

Kaveh then started doing the chores, cleaning plates, mopping, dusting. All of it. Then it finally came to the last chore, which was doing laundry. A very tired Kaveh finally joyed at his progress as he reached the washing machine with the dirty clothes piled up ready to be cleaned.

But as he was about to put away the dirty clothes, he noticed something was inside the washing machine, Kaveh looked closer and saw Al haitham's coat. Immediately he stopped what he was doing and carefully took out the coat. 

Kaveh's mood went from sad to happy. As Kaveh put the coat on him, he had this smell of roses and violet. It brought a small smile to his face as he kept cuddling on Al haitham's coat.

He then went outside to the living room to take a small nap..

----------------------------

Al haitham's POV:

 I was already going to the desserts when all of a sudden I remembered something, " Damn it ", I said groaning. Aether looked at me confused. " Something wrong? " He asked. 

" I forgot my coat," I said walking away already. " Okay, well be fast," Aether said. As I reached my house, I quickly got my keys out to open my door. " Kaveh have you seen my- " I didn't finish my sentence..-

There I saw Kaveh, laying on the couch with my coat on him. I started walking towards him and then I sat down beside the couch. There I saw Kaveh, he looked really cute when he wasn't that annoying gremlin I knew. I slowly brush my hands through his hair feeling how soft it was. Then I gave him a kiss goodbye. 

" See you later, Love ", I said as I stood up making my way out. 

---------------------------- 

here you go a new oneshot !!! Hope you like ittt

BYEEE <3