- Together Forever -

HIII I'm so hyped to make this lol

This is a special chapter since this oneshot book reached 1.1k views omlll.

--------------------------

3RD POV:

" This is so nerve-wracking..- " Al haitham said as his hands shake like crazy, suddenly Lumine held his hand" It's gonna go great I promise..!! " She said, as she gave me an encouraging look. 

" If anything goes wrong, we'll be here. " Aether said, with an encouraging look as well.

" Ok, thank you both.. " Al haitham said with a smile. He was ready...

" OK GOOD LUCK !! ", said both of them as I started walking to the place.

----------------------------

As Al haitham sat by the bench waiting patiently, he suddenly heard someone call out his name. It was a very familiar voice, " Al haitham !! " Someone yelled out while running.

A wide smile came on Al haitham's face as they arrived, " You're here Kaveh. " He said as he helped Kaveh straighten up. 

Yup, it was Kaveh. The love of his life and soon-to-be husband <3

" Sorry I'm late," Kaveh said fixing hair which Al haitham thought was hot- 

--ahem--

" Fixing your hair? " Al haitham smirking, " Gotta look hot for our date," Kaveh said smirking in return.

Then, Kaveh placed a small kiss on Al haitham's face and grabbed his hand, " Let's go! " Kaveh said in excitement. 

I love this idiot so much..

-------------------------------

They went to a lot of places throughout their date and they enjoyed each and every moment of it.

Al haitham POV:

As we went to the final spot for our date, we held hands walking towards a very nostalgic place.

" Remember this place? " I asked him as I held his hand a little tighter.  " Of course I do, how can I forget the corny-ass confession I did that you actually accepted? " He said, laughing a little.

I just let out a chuckle.

3RD POV:

As they were walking, they are in front of a beautiful big tree filled with different colored flowers.

That's the nostalgic place for them, and that's where the confession happened.

As they got closer, Kaveh let go of Al haitham's hand and walked up to the tree. He was still amazed by it even though he's seen it lots of times.

Al haitham was also amazed.. it's time now, he said as he pulled out a small box. As he opened it, there lays a beautiful gold ring with a green gem on top.

Al haitham took a deep breath and walked up to Kaveh. 

Kaveh turned around and saw his lover, he got closer and placed a flower on Al haitham's hair, he felt happy seeing such a sight. 

Al haitham blushed, suddenly he kneeled down and Kaveh was a bit confused about it, but as he saw the box he immediately stared in shock. 

" Kaveh, you've been with me ever since we were roommates back then, but with you as my lover now, I've never been loved, cared and annoyed so much. And I'd like to be your first and last in your life, so will you marry me ?? " Al haitham said with a bright smile on his face.

Kaveh just stood there in shock but then spoke out, " Is that even a question? " Kaveh said..

Al haitham got worried-  Then suddenly he saw tears fall and a happy Kaveh.  " YES! " He said as he walked to Al haitham to hug him. Al haitham just stood up and accepted the hug immediately. 

Then Al haitham took Kaveh's hand and placed the ring on his finger. Both smiled at the sight,

" I'm glad that you accepted it, " Al haitham said, chuckling a little. " Why wouldn't I ? " Kaveh said as he kissed Al haitham's cheek.

" But I must say, you really beat me to it, " Kaveh said with a sigh. Al haitham had a confused look.

Kaveh pulled out something from his pocket, it was also a box, and as he opened it, a gold ring was seen in front of Al haitham and it had a gold them on it. 

He looked shooked, " I was supposed to propose to you today, " Kaveh said blushing a little. 

" Wow. " Al haitham said still in shock, it was a really pretty ring. 

Kaveh took Al haitham's hand and placed the ring on his finger.  " Now it's perfect. " Kaveh looking at the rings on their finger. 

" Yeah," Al haitham said smiling and blushing a bit.

" Be with me for the rest of our lives? " Kaveh asked as he looked up at his lover. 

" Promise " Al haitham said as they kissed.

--------------------------------

BONUS:

" AHHHHH- " Lumine screamed, as she shook her brother like crazy. " You are such a big fan of them- " Aether said as he escaped his sister. " No, I am the biggest fan of them, " Lumine said as she took more photos of them.

------------------------------------

AHHHH FINALLY I FINISHED THISSS-

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND THANK YOU FOR 1.1k VIEWWWSSS <333

BYEEE