- Birthday Suprise -

YAYAAYAAY BIRTHDAY SPECIALL

-----------------------

Al haitham's POV:

" Lonely birthday as always... " I sighed, as I looked at the view on the balcony. I just stared at the view and imagined if I had the people I cared for celebrating with me..

-----------------------

3RD POV:

Al haitham had just gotten out of bed, it is currently 7 in the morning. Today was a weekend and so he had no work which he was glad about. ( I'd be glad too )

So basically he does his normal morning routine, which is drinking coffee and going to the balcony to check the view.

As he looked through the balcony, he could see kids playing around, and people doing their jobs. It was all pretty normal but then something caught Al haitham's attention..

He saw a celebration going on at the bottom, it was a little boy's birthday.. " If only I had that kind of love before and now... " Al haitham said, staring with sadness in his eyes.

He sighed, no way he could ever feel the love kid had...

He's been staring for a few minutes that he didn't even notice that someone was calling out his name, " AL HAITHAM!! HELLO!? " Aether said as he started waving at him. Suddenly, Al haitham hear echoes calling his name and he immediately came back from his thoughts and saw Aether signaling him to go down. Al haitham then rushed to get ready and got out to meet with Aether.

He then rushed out to Aether who was patiently waiting by the bench. As Al haitham saw him he picked up his pace and ran towards him.

" Al haitham, hii!! ", Aether said happy as ever. " H-hello " Al haitham said catching his breath.

When Al haitham got back to normal he asked Aether, " Why'd you call me? " Al haitham said string beside Aether.
He replied, " Well since it's your birthday I decided to take you to places! " Aether said excitingly. " Oh " Al haitham said with a small smile.

" Well, we better get going! " Aether said grabbing Al haitham's hand and dragging him some where. " What places are we gonna exactly visit? " Al haitham said walking beside Aether. " That's a secret ", Aether said putting his finger on his lips. Al haitham was quite confused but still went along.

--------------------------

Al haitham's POV:

As we reached the first place, it kind of looked familiar to me but I had very vague memory of what exactly this place is. Maybe it's just a feeling-

Me and Aether then soon started walking to a shop filled with amazing and beautiful flowers. We went inside, and suddenly I saw a rose that had a white bow tied on it.

Then Aether took the rose and handed it to me. " Huh? " I said looking at him confused. " Take it, it's for you! " He said as I took it from his hand. I was surprised that someone got me something. I blushed a little, knowing that someone remembered today was special.

Again, Aether grabbed my hand and took me somewhere else. As we kept running, he suddenly stopped and took me to another shop, this time it was filled with sweets and cakes. Aether let go of my hand and talked to the store owner and she suddenly brought out a small box. Aether thanked the owner and walked up to me.

He gave me the box and told me to open it. I followed what he said and I saw was little note inside. I looked at him with more confusion. " READ the note! " He said with excitement.

I took the letter from the box and started reading it and it said.

" Your last gift awaits you and it's something you won't expect. "

" Something I won't expect? " I said.

" You just have to find out. " Aether said.

------------------------

3RD POV:

As they kept walking, Aether suddenly took out a blindfold which he then wrapped around Al haitham's eyes.

" I swear.. " Al haitham getting pissed. Aether got a little scared but tried not to mind it. " The gift is gonna be your last and best gift, so I have to do this! " Aether said. " Fine.. " Alam haitham said as he was being led by Aether somewhere.

Then suddenly they came to a stop, Aether then took out the blindfold. As Al haitham was able to see again, he looked in front of him, tears started falling down his eyes.

He started walking towards him then he began running to him, he couldn't believe it...

" Kaveh!! ", Al haitham said as he hugged his lover tight. Kaveh just hugged him while tears fell.

As Al haitham looked at Kaveh, he kissed then and there, holding onto him tightly.

" Best Birthday.. " Al haitham said as he smiled to Aether, who was so happy for both of them, and back to Kaveh who was also smiling.

------------------------

YESSS FINALLY NEW POST!!! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I was quite busy with exams!!

( I'm done with exams so now I can be more active :> )

BYEE THANK YOU FOR READINGG >:)