- Drunk and Fuck -

AHA >:D

WARNING: This contains smut please do not read it if you don't like it!!

Bear with me, this is my first time doing smut I'm so sorry if you don't like it 😭

Also, my friend told me to do smut because of how dirty I am 😾

(Drunk All haitham)
--------------------------

3rd POV:

" Ugh..you're so heavy - " Kaveh said as he tried to carry a very drunk Al haitham. They had just come from a party and well one had too many drinks and became drunk.

Kaveh's POV:

I can't believe I'm dragging this guy's ass out from drinking so much. Usually, I'd be the drunk senseless bitch and he'd be the one that complained too much but still drag my ass back. Well, how the tables have turned.

I'm now starting to understand why Al haitham hates me.

3rd POV:

As Kaveh kept walking while leading Al haitham back, he finally saw the house and was super happy. He started picking up his pace while being careful to not try and make Al haitham stumble or something.

They finally reached the front door, and Kaveh started the front door. Suddenly Al haitham pushed Kaveh inside the house and shut the door behind him.

" What the- ! " Before Kaveh could finish, he felt a pair of soft lips touching his. He was shocked at first and tried to push Al haitham but finally surrendered and kissed him back. Al haitham then pressed their body together which caused Kaveh to moan kisses.

Al haitham then started carrying Kaveh, not breaking the kiss. As they reach their bedroom, Al haitham carefully placed Kaveh on the soft mattress and whispered, " Take off your clothes, " he said in a demanding tone which made Kaveh shiver but did as he was told.

Once he was done, Al haitham pulled Kaveh for a kiss, slipping his tongue in while playing with his nipple. This caused Kaveh to moan between the kiss while leaving scrathes behind Al haitham's back.

Al haitham pulled away from the kiss, which Kaveh whined at the sudden action. " Now, now be like that my love ", Al haitham said rubbing his cheek. He then started leaving marks on his body and everywhere he could find. All you could hear were moans after moans coming from Kaveh.

Once Al haitham ran out of places to mark, he started marking his thighs which made Kaveh's moans louder from all the pleasure he was feeling.

Then Al haitham finally stopped. Kaveh whined again from the lost of the pleasure but then Al haitham suddenly placed a finger in then another till he had 3 fingers in. Kaveh was a moaning at this point with tears falling and a very flushed face.

Once he thought he was wide enough, he took off his fingers and placed it in his hole.

Kaveh's POV:

What the fuck- he is so bi-, before I could say anything else he pushed it all through. My eyes widened more as moans kept slipping out of my mouth and more tears kept falling.

3rd POV:

" Ahhh- please go slow.. " Kaveh said, trembling. Al haitham stared for a while and then said, " no. " he then started pounding rapidly abusing every spot. " Ahhh " Kaveh moaned while saliva was drooling from his mouth, he was a (beautiful) mess.

Al haitham could hear moan after moan slipping from Kaveh and he was enjoying every moment he did.

He then found Kaveh's G-spot, he could tell because Kaveh's eyes widened more. He smirked and held on Kaveh more as he pounded harder.
Kaveh mind was basically blank as he rolled his eyes and enjoyed the pleasure.

His mind was so blank and he was panting so hard. " A- Al haitham, I- I.. " Kaveh said trying to warn him. " I'm coming too " Al haitham said, panting.

One final blow, and both were down laying on the bed, passed out and sweaty.

What a night-

------------------------------

HI HELLO!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS

I hope you liked it!! :')

BYE! See you in the next story!!