- Drunk Talk -

OK NEW STORY IDEA !! 

( I have to thank all the al haitham x kaveh artists for making such amazing drawings and for giving me some creativity to write a oneshot again )

------------------

3rd POV:

" Not again... ", Kaveh said as he arrived to pick up Al haitham from the bar. As soon as Kaveh entered, he was greeted by a very drunk Al haitham. 

" Love, you came. ", Al haitham said as he smiled softly. Kaveh sighed, " Of course, I did. ", As he said that, he held Al haitham's hand and dragged him out of the place. " You're slowly turning into a drunk bastard, Al haitham- ", Kaveh said, clearly hating it. 

----------------------

As they arrived home, Kaveh was so tired of the walk that once he stepped foot inside their house, he rushed to the couch and flopped his body onto it. 

" Hahhh, finally we're back home... ", he said, finally having a rest from all the walking ( and dragging his drunk Al haitham ). As Kaveh said, Al haitham slowly approached him and laid on top of him. " You're so warm and soft, Kaveh.. ", he said, wrapping his arms around him. 

Kaveh just sighed, " You're quite heavy Al haitham. ", Al haitham just stared at Kaveh. " What..? ", Kaveh said as he noticed Al haitham's gaze did not avert his. 

Al haitham then finally spoke, " You're pretty. ", he said as a soft smile appeared on his face.  

... 

" What did you say? ", Kaveh asked as his face turned slightly pink. 

" I said you're pretty... ", Al haitham said with a proud look plastered on his face. 

Kaveh's POV:

Gosh...The things you say that drive me crazy, I said to myself, trying to cover my face. " Well, thank you. ", I replied, trying to keep my composure. " Of course, beautiful. ", he said, keeping that mischievous grin on his face. 

Al haitham's POV:

As I complimented Kaveh again, he quickly turned around and hid his face with a cushion. I chuckled in response to his action and gently hugged his waist. 

" Hey, Kaveh. ", I whispered. 

" Yes? ", He said softly, still a bit embarrassed and shy about what happened. 

" I love you so so much. ", I said, as my cheeks turned a bit pink. I can't say the same for Kaveh as his face turned so red. Even redder than the color red. 

" I love you as well. ", Kaveh muttered, still shy.

" You're so cute...I'll love you always. "

-------------------------------------

HI OMGOMG

I'M BACK AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME !! 

I'm sorry I took so long, I was so focused on school that I didn't have time to write.

I also got into writer's block during that time so yeah-

I'm glad to be back and make stories for you guys again :)

( Sorry for the short oneshot, I'm still trying to get back into making longer ones )