Chapter 1

There is someone watching me. Not just watching but full-on staring. I have been feeling it for the last few minutes.

The urge to turn around is strong, but I don't, not yet.

I'm sitting on a bar stool, drinking a drink, and watching a couple fuck. There is nothing better than a show at a BDSM club.

Someone sits beside me just as the feeling of someone watching me fades away.

"A glass of wine, please."

My breath catches in my throat as I recognize the voice. Fuck fuck fuck.

I gulp down the rest of my drink at once and set the glass on the bar not once removing my eyes from the stage.

From the corner of my eyes, I see him sipping on his drink.

I feel it again. Someone watching me. Only this time do I know that it's him. And I am pretty sure it was him last time too.

"Hey, Lia." He speaks and I freeze. Not knowing what to do.

My next-door neighbour with whom I have talked enough times but don't know much about. Who has also been the reason why I can't sleep most nights-not because I was thinking of him-but because the banging and moans coming from his apartment were loud enough to shake the whole building. No, they were banging noises and not moans but full-on loud screams.

From the sounds of it, I know that this man has a big fucking dick and likes to fuck hard.

So many times I have banged the wall with something so he would know I could hear everything. But even then the sound would die down only for a few seconds and resume again.

And then the next morning he would greet me like nothing. I have also seen girls limping out of his apartment like their legs were on the verge of breaking and they were barely holding on.

So many times I have wished to see him naked above me.

Obviously, I have seen him shirtless a lot whenever he comes out of his apartment to see the girls out in the morning wearing only his boxers.

But I wish to see him all naked.

Completely bare.

In Front of me.

Behind me.

Above me.

Below me.

Completely bare.

I clench my thighs at the thought. Shaking my head I turn towards him and smile.

"Hey, Matt."

He just smiles, staring at me, and takes a sip from his drink.

Even him sipping his drink feels sexual.
Fuck fuck fuck.

Why is he so hot?

"Fancy seeing you here, Lia."

"Fancy seeing you here too, Matt."

He smirks and rakes his eyes down my body taking me in.

I am wearing a short dress that reaches my mid-thigh with spaghetti straps. It's red and a bit loose on my body.

"What are you doing here?"

I raise my eyebrows at his question.

"I followed you here."

He laughs. Throwing his head back and all.

"Oh really. Then how come you reached here before me?"

"I have a superpower." I nod and turn towards the stage taking my eyes away from him.

He suddenly moves closer to me. One hand goes behind me as the other is placed on my thigh.

He brings his face closer to me and I am stuck in my place. Not even able to move the slightest bit.

What is he doing?

"Lia." His whispers in my ear and I am surprised I can still hear it despite the noise in the club.
"Are you here to just watch or participate too?"

I turn my head to look at him and......big mistake. Big Fucking Mistake. His face is too close to mine. So close that if I leaned in even a bit we would be kissing.

I am brought back from my thoughts when I feel his hand move up my thigh.

"Answer me, Lia."

"I don't see how that's any of your business."

"Of course it is. You are my neighbour. If I am gonna listen to your moans all night I better prepare."

"You are the one to say." I scoffed.

"Don't act like it was only me keeping you awake."

"It was only once."

"Not once. Two whole fucking weeks is not once."

I am not shocked at his words. At what he just said.

I was so mad at not being able to sleep that I went to the club and came back with a guy.

The next day when I went to see the guy out the door and saw Matt outside giving those boys and me the look that said he heard us I thought of having some more fun.

So for many days I continued to have fun.

And then I stopped. Not because I thought it was too much but because it had been long since I hadn't heard anything.

Well twelve days is not long but when you are used to hearing the noises almost everyday it surely is.

That was what? Five days ago? I think so.

And today I am here to just watch. It's not my first time here but it surely is my first time seeing him here.

I smirk up at him.

"I didn't know you heard me."

"Sure you didn't. I bet you were having too much fun to even care about it."

"Aww. You getting jealous, Matt."

"Why would I get jealous? I can make you scream louder than any of those boy toys you brought home."

My thighs clench involuntarily at his word. A smirk forms on his lips and he moves his hand parting my thighs.

His hand rubs my inner thighs slowly moving to my centre.

"So much confidence. Hmm?"

"Came from the experience."

Just then his hand slightly brushes where I wanted-no needed it the most. My breath hitches. He smirks.

"I haven't even touched you yet and you are so damn wet. What will happen if we end up doing something more?"

"You are too arrogant aren't you. Assuming things. The action on the stage has gotten me wet, not you."

"Your body language tells me otherwise."

"Fuck off."

"I would rather prefer Fuck me but we will get there."

........................................

So this is my first time writing here. Hope you like it.

Share this with your friends too.

😄😄😄