Chapter5

Making eye contact he slowly drags his fingers out. My eyes widened.

"Wh-" He thrusts his finger inside me hard and fast making me scream loud. The scream is soon muffled with his lips connecting to mine.

This time it is three fingers.

And I am pretty sure with the force he thrusted into me the headboard just banged against the wall.

His lips move against mine as his hands curl inside me. His fingers hit that particular spot making my toes curl and let out a moan.

I want him going right there.

He seems to understand what I want as he moves his fingers and curls it right where I want.

"Matt, I am about to come."

"Come. Come all over my fingers baby. I want to feel your mess." He whispers against my lips.

In his words my stomach tightens and pussy clenches. And then I finally let go.

I moan, letting out my release. My nails scratch his back as I come, curling my toes, bending my knees and arching my back.

Even after the release he doesn't stop.

He keeps on fucking me with his finger.

My fingers continue scratching his back.

And then soon another wave is burning inside me.

This time I let go without warning.

Soon his fingers that were buried inside me left.

"Fuck look at you. Coming all over my fingers just like how I wanted you to. Such an obedient girl."

I look at him just in time to see him bring his fingers to his mouth and suck. He sucks his fingers clean from all the mess I have made.

"Fuck you taste soo good."

He goes down on me again and licks me.

"I need to clean this too."

He licks me like he is actually intending to clean. He licks and sucks everywhere. His lips connect with every part of my pussy and I feel my stomach tighten again. My pussy clenches and I fell a vibration.

Laughing.

He is laughing.

"You are about to come again aren't you." He asks, lifting himself off and looking at me. I don't say anything. My breathing is too heavy to even form a word.

Suddenly he is on top of me again and his lips are on mine.

I can taste myself on him but only a bit. I open my mouth to him so he can slide his tongue inside. He does exactly that and now I can taste myself fully.

Each of his hands goes to hold each of mine. He intertwined our fingers together and sank his body deeper to mine.

I gasp, breathless when his lips leave mine.

He pecks my lips once more before leaning to the side and opening the bedside drawer. He takes out a foil.

Condom.

I grasp his wrist and bring it closer to me. I bite the end of the wrapper and move his hand to the side, ripping it in the process.

I throw the piece of wrapper that was on my mouth somewhere else and look up at him to see his eyes looking darkly at me.

"Shit, that was hot for no reason." He says and I smirk at his words.

Before I could say anything he wrapped the condom around his big dick. I gulp knowing what is to come next.

"I need to do something before." He says making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What now?" I ask, frustrated that he isn't fucking me already.

He reaches to my side and takes the belt. The belt he kept there saying he might need it later.

"Your hand." He says and I look at him. "Put your hands above your head, Lia."

I don't make any excuse and do as he says. Once he tied my wrists together with the belt he grabbed my waist.

I tried moving my hand a bit but couldn't. What? I looked up at my hand and my eyes widened.

In fear?

In need?

In submission?

In desperation?

I realize that the belt is not only tied on my wrist but also the headboard making it nearly impossible for me to move my hand.

............................................................................................................