Chapter6

I wiggle a little, probably trying to find a way to rip the belt off the head board but can't.

"I suggest you stop moving, baby, otherwise I will tie your legs too. And it won't be like this, together. I will tie your legs on either side of the bed making you spread wide open."

I stop trying.

I feel wetness pool in my pussy at his words. Oh god I can't anymore. I want him right now.

"Are you just gonna talk big or fuck me too, cau—"

My words die on my throat turning into a moan when he runs his dick up and down my wet fold.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" He asks.

I nod.

He enters a little inside me. Just the tip.

A moan escapes me. He doesn't move. I wiggle my hips trying to get him more inside me.

"Do you want more?" He asks and I nod again not trusting myself to form any words.

He pushes a bit inside me again. I take a sharp breath at the pain I just got and look down to see he is not even half inside. I don't think I will be able to handle him but I won't know without trying right?

"Just-just get all the way inside me I can't wait any more, Please."

Something passes in his eyes before he grips my hips. He enters a bit again and I squirm wanting more of him. Suddenly he pulls away a little, only his tip inside me.

And then.

He slams into me.

All into me.

"Ahhhhhhh. Oh my fucking god, Maaaattttttt." I scream at the sudden pain his dick just brought me.

I am panting hard. Trying to catch my breath.

For a moment he doesn't move, still gripping my hips. Probably making me get used to his size.

My heavy breath starts becoming steady.

He pulls away a bit and slams into me again. This time he doesn't stop right after but instead keeps on thrusting.

He thrusts hard and fast.

I can feel his dick deep inside me.

The sound of skin slapping and moans are not the only sound filling the room. But also the sound of the headboard hitting the wall.

My body jerks up everytime he thrusts into me.

He pushes every chance he gets and I won't even be surprised if his balls are buried inside me too.

His hand leaves my hip and grips my legs, lifting it up and wrapping it around his neck. This gives him more excess to me.

He is balls deep inside me but still keeps going.

"Fuck, Lia you feel so good."

His hand comes and captures my bouncing tits. He pinches it.

"Ahhhh." I can't help but moan at the feeling.

My walls clench around him and I can feel another orgasm building in.

"Don't come." He commands.

"I-I am a-about to."

He slaps my ass and then gropes it.

"No, not yet-" He doesn't get to finish his sentence before I am coming.

My walls tighten and I burst out. I moan loudly.

"Oh shit, fuck Lia" He says before he is coming too.

He drops down on top of me. His face nuzzling my neck.

We both are breathing hard.

I feel the belt being tugged and I look up to realise he is untying it. As soon as my wrist is free I wrap my hand around him and pull him closer. His hand travels down my body and grips my waist.

"Fuck." He says, "That was-"

"Awesome" I offer when he doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Awesome is not enough of a word to describe how I felt. You were the best I have ever had and you will be the best I will ever have."

My stomach flutters at his words.

"You were my best too." I say.

He kisses my neck and stands up before pulling out of me.

"Stay here, don't move, I will be back in a minute."

I can't even move if I want to.

I watch as he walks towards the bathroom. A minute later he comes with a towel.

Without a word he cleans me up. This is the first time someone has done this for me.

After cleaning me up he tosses the towel in a basket nearby and walks towards the closet. He puts on a boxer and comes to me with a t-shirt.

"Lift your hands up. I will help you wear this."

I do as he says. After the t-shirt is on me he comes to lay beside me.

He pulls the blanket on top of us and gathers me in his arms.

This feels so cosy and warm.

"We should do this again." I say stifling a yawn.

His chest vibrates against me as he chuckles.

"One is not enough, hmm?" He asks.

"No," I say. I don't even try to hide how hard I want this.

"Okay. But I have a condition."

"What?" I say trying to show that I am annoyed at whatever this condition is.

"You will go on a date with me."

"What?" I say, more shocked now.

I look up at him to see he is already looking down at me. There is something in his eyes. It's like he is looking at me all amused and fond.

"I said, maybe this time I can take you out on a date and then drop you back home and spend the night being a gentleman."

I smile at what he just said.

"You being a gentleman? Impossible."

"You know what I mean." He says, "And answer the question."

I smirk.

"I didn't know you had a crush on me."

"I am not a fucking teenager." He huffs.

I chuckle and wrap my hands around him, sniggling closer to his chest.

"Fine. I will go on a date with you. But if it's not worth it, it will be only once. First and last time."

"Trust me Lia. Once is not gonna be enough. It's never enough."

………………………………………

THE END.

Hope you enjoyed it.

😁😄😘

Follow me on instagram. Link in bio.

Uploaded a new story. Go check it out.😄