Toddler Profiles

A/N
In this book, all four guys are single Dads.

Name: Christopher Aaden Gilinksy
Nickname: Chris
Age: 2
DOB: April 1st
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: Very sweet and giggly. He loves smiling and laughing. He's a Daddy's boy and doesn't like being away from Jack. He's the youngest.
Mom: She left right after Chris was born. Jack hasn't heard from her since.

Name: Seth Edward Johnson
Age: 2
DOB: March 17th
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Personality: A little Ladies' Man, just like his Daddy. He's adorable and very friendly. He acts and looks just like his Daddy. He's the 2nd youngest.
Mom: She died giving birth. Something went wrong and her heart stopped. Fortunately, Seth came out healthy. Jack was a wreck for months and never talks about it.

Name: Natalie Sarah Maloley
Age: 2
DOB: February 14th
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Personality: Sweetest little girl you'll ever meet. She is very polite and well-behaved, but just like her Daddy, loves running around and having fun. She's 150% a Daddy's girl. He's her superhero and she looks up to him. She's the 2nd oldest.
Mom: She is Nate's crazy ex. She just wanted sex and when she found out she was pregnant, she told Nate she would either get an abortion or leave him with the baby. Nate wasn't going to kill his own child, so he said he would take care of the baby. Right after Natalie was born, her mom left.

Name: Leah Bella Wilk
Age: 2
DOB: January 1st
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Personality: Total girly girl. She loves anything pink or sparkly. She's the mature one of the group, but full of smiles and giggles. If you take this girl away from her Daddy, be prepared for kicking and non-stop screaming. She is very attached to Sammy and hates being away from him. She's the oldest.
Mom: She was diagnosed with heart cancer during her pregnancy. She died 2 weeks after Leah was born. He didn't talk or leave the house for months.