First Crush

Gilinsky: Mahogany had been babysitting Chris a lot, and Jack noticed something. Chris would always want to be around Mahogany and he non-stop giggles and blushes around her.

"Thanks again for watching Chris." Jack said, letting Mahogany in.
"No problem. You know I love the little guy." She said.
"Chris! Auntie Lox is here!" Jack yelled to Chris upstairs.
They both heard little footsteps and saw little Chris running down the stairs.
"Auntie Wox!!" Chris said, running into her arms.
"Hey cutie pie." She said with a smile, kissing his cheek.
He blushed and giggled. He kissed her back.
"Auntie Wox pwetty." He said with a smile.
Jack and Mahogany both looked at each other and started laughing. Looks like Chris has a little crush.

Sammy: Leah had been getting really close to Nate. She has always been close with him, but Sammy noticed she wanted to be in his arms at all times. Everyone was close with each other, but this was a little extreme.

Nate and Natalie had gone over to Sammy's house for a pool party, and u think Leah was more excited to see Nate than Natalie.
When they arrived, little Leah came running down the stairs.
"Ucle Nate!" She squealed, running into his arms.
"Hey baby girl. How's my little cuddle monster?" Nate asked, tickling Leah.
She giggled and blushed.
"Can Uncle Nate have a kiss? Nate asked.
She blushed and nodded. As he leaned in towards her cheek, she turned her head, making Nate kiss her lips.
Sammy didn't notice, as he was too busy tickling Natalie on the couch.
Nate was a totally shocked to what had just happened. Leah blushed, kissed his cheek, and squirmed out of his arms. She ran off to play with Natalie.

Johnson: Jack and Jack were doing a photoshoot with some girls for their new clothing line with Sammy. Seth seemed to take a little interest to a tall brunette girl with piercing blue eyes.

Mahogany was watching the babies while the boys were doing a photoshoot. Seth didn't seem like he wanted to play. He was much more interested in the girl Sammy was taking pictures with.
"Who ya lookin at little man?"Mahogany asked, noticing Seth was day dreaming.
"Pwetty girl." He said, pointing over to the girl.
Mahogany smiled.
When the boys were done, Seth took off to find the pretty girl.
"Seth, come back!" Mahogany yelled as she saw Seth dash off.
Sammy and Johbson noticed Seth and started chasing him. Seth made a run for the model, who was talking to Gilinsky.
He ran behind her legs, clutching to her.
"Sorry about that Erica. I don't know what got into him." Johnson said.
"It's fine. He's a cutie." Erica said, picking up Seth.
"Daddy, my pwetty girl!" Seth said, laying his head on Erica's shoulder.
Erica smiled and kissed his cheek. Seth blushed and hid his face in her shoulder.
Everyone said "Aww".
"My son is getting more action than me." Johnson said, making everyone laugh.

Nate: Natalie had always been close with Gilinsky, but Nate noticed she always wanted Jack to hold her and always wanted him to play with her.

Everyone was over at the Jack's house for a movie night. The kids were playing in Chris' room, except for Natalie. She ran to the living room, where the guys were talking about a music video.
"Hey princess. Do you need anything?" Nate asked.
She shook her head, blushed, and pointed to Gilinsky.
"Uncle JackJack hot." She said, using her usual nickname for Gilinsky.
Everyone froze at what Natalie had just said.
"H-he's what?" Nate stuttered.
"Hot." She said, blushing.
Everyone looked at Gilinsky, who was bright red.
Natalie walked over to him and kissed his cheek. She took off upstairs, leaving the guys in shock.
"I..uh..think your daughter had a crush on Gilinsky." Johnson said, trying not to burst out laughing.
"No kidding..." Nate said under his breath, making everyone laugh.
A/N
Hey guys! Please comment some ideas so updated are faster and easier! Thx!