Accidents

Gilinsky: The guys and I were on tour and I had Chris with me (on a tour bus). He was playing with toys while I was talking to Taylor and Cam.
"Daddy..." Chris said, pulling my shirt sleeve.
"Hold on buddy." I said, trying to finish our conversation.
"Daddy..." he said again, whining, which he usually does when he's.
"I said hold on bud."
"Dude!" Cam said, pointing at Chris' shorts.
I looked at him and he had a giant wet spot on his shorts. Chris got embarrassed and started crying.
"Aww buddy I'm sorry. I didn't know you had to pee." I said.
He kept crying as I picked him up and took him to the back of the bus. I changed him into blue underwear and black sweatpants.
"I sowy Daddy." He sniffled, rubbing his eyes.
"It's not your fault. Daddy should have listened to you." I said.
He hugged me and I smiled. I carried him back to the front and we continued playing.
Sammy: I woke up to crying, soft crying. I got up and went into Leah's room. She was sitting up, crying and hugging her elephant.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked.
"I wet..." she said, softly crying.
I saw her sheets were soaked and so were her pajama shorts.
"Oh it's okay pumpkin. You just started potty training. Don't feel bad." I said.
I gave her a quick bath and changed her into a pull-up and pink pajamas. She still looked embarrassed.
"You know, Daddy did the same thing when he was your age?" I said, remembering the times I wet the bed as a kid.
"Reawy?" She asked, shocked.
"Yup. But I grew out of it and so will you. Just takes time." I said with a light laugh. She giggled and we hugged. I put her back to bed and went to sleep myself.
Johnson: Seth and I were driving home from Disneyland and Seth couldn't stop talking about meeting Mickey and going on rides. He had a lot of fun.
About halfway home, we got stuck in horrible traffic. We moved about an inch every 15 minutes.
"Daddy...I gotta go..." Seth said, crossing his legs and squirming.
"Shit..." I mumbled quietly.
The next exit wasn't for half a mile and at this rate, we weren't getting there anytime soon.
"Try to hold it buddy. We're almost to the exit." I said.
About 20 minutes later, we still weren't close to the exit.
"Daddy..." Seth whined, crossing his legs harder.
"Just a little longer bud." I said.
It was too late...
Seth loosened up and next thing I knew, he had a wet spot over his shorts and on his car seat.
"I sowy Daddy!" He cried as soon as he saw.
"Don't cry bud. It was an accident." I said.
We finally got off the exit and I sped to the nearest gas station. I changed him and we got back on the road.
Nate: I was playing with Natalie at the park, chasing her around the grass. She giggled as I got closer, turning her head around to look back at me.
She tripped in a small hole and fell. She immediately started crying and I ran to pick her up. As soon as I did, a wet spot formed on my shirt. She peed...
"Shh it's okay baby. Let's go home and make you all better." I said.
She hid her face in my shoulder in embarrassment. Poor baby...
I drove us home and took her upstairs. I gave her a bath and changed her into nap clothes. I put band-aids on her scrapped knees and elbows.
She yawned, and I knew she was tired. I put her to sleep and smiled. I love my baby girl so much...