They Hit Him In The Crotch

Gilinsky: Jack was teaching Chris how to play catch. It was going pretty well. Chris had pretty good aim for a 2 year old.
As Chris threw it back...it went a little low...Hitting Jack right where it hurt...
Jack groaned and fell to the floor, holding his crotch.
"I sowy Daddy! Are you okay?" Chris asked, running to Jack.
"I'm fine buddy. It's okay." Jack said, trying not to make Chris feel bad.
He slowly stood up and limped into the house for ice...
Sammy: Sammy had been teaching Leah self-defense stuff. She was pretty strong considering she's the smallest.
Leah was in her room, playing with some Barbie dolls, when Sammy decided to scare her, forgetting about her self-defense lessons.
He snuck up behind her and grabbed her shoulders.
"Boo!" He said.
Leah screamed, wasting no time to turn around and kick him right in baby maker.
Let me tell you...boy did it hurt...
Sammy fell to the floor, holding his junk.
"Daddy! Don't scawe me like dat!" Leah said.
"Sorry pumpkin. I won't do it again." Sammy groaned.
Leah giggled.
Looks like she can defend her self pretty good.
Johnson: Seth has been learning how to play football, and he's not too bad. Jack has been playing with him for about an hour each day. He's getting better each time.
"Daddy, catch!" Seth said, throwing the ball to him.
Jack go distracted by his phone buzzing, and didn't notice the football coming towards him. It hit him right in groin, causing him to double over in pain.
"Daddy! You're supposed to catch it!" Seth said.
"Sorry bud. Wasn't looking." Jack groaned.
Seth laughed and went after the rolling football.
"Damn...that kid has an arm..." Jack mumbled.
Nate: It was Halloween and Nate decided to give Natalie a little scare with a creepy clown mask. Not to be mean, just as a little prank.
The guys brought the kids over to go trick or treating and Natalie was trying to put on her cheerleader costume.
Nate put on the mask and snuck up behind her. He grabbed her shoulders and she screamed, spinning around and punching Nate without a thought. She meant to go for the stomach...but her aim was a little too low...
Nate dropped to the floor, holding his groin.
"Bad Daddy! Don't scawe me!" She said, mad.
"Sorry baby girl..." Nate groaned.
Natalie giggled and kissed his cheek.