WIKIPEDIA.

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡‧₊˚✧

❝ i don't know what i'm doing. ever. literally. ❞

↳˳;‧₊˚✧
ALLISON EVERLEIGH BECK ˊˎ-
(born august 11, 2004) is an american actor. she gained recognition for her role as lily in the giver (2014), as well as her portrayal of little red riding hood in into the woods (2016). she made her television debut for portraying sean astin's daughter in the netflix science fiction series stranger things (2017). other roles she has starred in include level 16 (2018) and avatar 2 (2022).

biography

born: august 11, 2004, newark, nj, u.s.
height: 5' 2"
parents: mary beck, allen beck
relatives: zack thomas, sean beck
occupation: actress

early life and education

beck was born in newark to allen and mary beck, and was raised in charleston, south carolina until her family moved to the pennsylvania area. she has two older brothers.

beck's desire to act differed from her sports-oriented family and it grew at a very young age. it wasn't until beck was a bit older that she began to perform more serious acting roles. she attended public school. after graduating from high school in 2022, beck intended to study english at berry college but took a leave after her first semester to focus on her acting career.

career

years active: 2014–present
^ the giver
^ into the woods
^ stranger things
^ level 16
^ avatar 2

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡

✧ ˚  ·    .

AUTHOR'S NOTE! looks like i have some explaining to do

♡ pls read below if u want to get a better understanding of our girl before we dive into the story!!!!!! even i get confused and she's my oc so i highly suggest it:

♡ to start us off!¡! allison takes a break from acting to finish out her high school years after the wrap of production of the avatar sequels in 2020. (also she tries to go to college bc ✨parents✨ but realizes it's not for her)

so anywho from around 8 years old, starting with her first official gig ever as lily in the giver, and then her second big film as the red riding hood in into the woods which i had to move back in the timeline two years to make her age make more sense, and obviously up until avatar 2/3 (her TRUE and biggest breakout role bc now she's older and stuff) she does a mix of films and a tv show role, a minor reoccurring character in season 2 of stranger things as bob newby's daughter (who we never see again, like bob😔, bc she's sent away to her grandparents)

in the meantime during all of those, when she's not working or auditioning, she's participating in cute and simple community plays and playing aau (travel) basketball to please her dad's sportyness.

♡ i may end up altering the dates of some shows and movies (such as into the woods) in order to fit the storyline of allison's career. but i will explain those if and when we get to them.

♡ enough timeline focus!! time for jack!¡!¡ so because she's in avatar, obviously jack and allison grew up together. i'm debating on how i'm gonna approach that in order to lay the groundwork (ong this is the most planning i've ever done for a fic) but having them spend so much time together throughout filming will really emphasize their strong friendship when it comes down to it in the future ;)

♡ also i'm pretty sure i will end up incorporating a bit of social media bits into this, making it a mix of a social media x whatever-the-others-called fic

♡ keep an eye out for a playlist and some potential visual graphics who knows ;))

thanks if u read this lil spiel,
al