You meet him on the road

You don't know how long it's been since you've seen an actual human being. It could be days? Weeks? Maybe months? It's just been you walking, hunting, scavenging, and killing walkers.

The Summer sun that was aiming down on the one black asphalt road. Hearing moans, you turn around and look at the  walkers coming out from the woods. Sighing, you turn around to face them. You start walking to them, thinking of ways to kill all of them and not get bit or scratched.

Pulling one close, you stab its four head. Doing the same to the second. By the third you had started hearing a loud motorcycle in the distance and getting closer to where you were. Losing focus and balance, you fall taking both walkers with you.

The motorcycle engine sound had gotten louder till it just stopped completely. Feeling a dead weight on top of your body, and then an arrow that was shot through the skull of the walker that was between you and the other Walker. Having one of the dead bodies rolled off of you, you shove the other off.

When you stand, you have the firing end of a crossbow in your face."I don't mean any harm. I'm not bit or scratched either." you say Nervously. "I know, but I still don't trust you. Do you have a group"he said. "No I'm all alone. Have been for lord knows how long." you say glancing down the crossbow.

"I have a group about 8 miles from here. You could come back with me. All you have to do is answer three questions." He said only now lowering his crossbow. "What are the questions?" you asked looking down at your feet. "How many walkers have you killed? How many people? Why?" Daryl asked while looking directly at you. "To many to count. Two people. They tried to rape and steal from me. You said holding his gaze. "Okay come on let's go. By the way my name's Daryl." He said walking back to his bike. "Mine's (y/n)." you say while trying to catch up to him.