You get shot and die

It was just you, Rick, and Carl after the prison. You were staying at a house in a subdivision when Rick, carl, and you heard a knock on the door. When you look out the window you see someone you never thought you'd see again. Michonne. Rick looked back at Carl saying "its for you."

-------------- time skip--------------

Rick, michonne, Carl, and you had been walking all day when you found a car on the side of the road. "I think we should stay here for tonight." you said looking at Rick and then back at the car. "yeah, it's already getting dark right now." Rick said peering up at the sky that is peaking through the tree branches above.

Walking around and then to the car, you check to make sure no walkers are in or near the car. After looking around the car, you pull the door open, get in, and set all your stuff down.

You go in the woods to get some wood for a fire. You come back and start the fire. After a while the fire was nice and warm. It was just you, Rick, and Michonne sitting outside by the fire when you heard a noise like rustling in the woods behind you. You just brush it off as being a squirrel or any other rodent.

It happened again, but this time you turn around to see a man sneeking up behind Rick and Michonne. The man pulled out his gun and pointed it at the back of Rick's head. Rushing to stand, you grab your gun and point it at the man. Before you could even process what was happening, someone had you on your knees, hands behind your back and a knife to your neck.

You glance to your right to see a fat man pull Carl out of the car and throw him down on the ground. "Looky here boys, we got us a pretty one here." The man holding you said. Grabbing you by the hair, he took the knife trailing it to the middle of your breasts. Cutting your shirt, he exposed your bra.

By this time you weren't paying attention to anything else except trying to to stop this man from going any further. Stoping to think of a plan, you just sit there. The leader told the man to stop and that he'll get what he wants after they kill Rick. Acting fast, you slam your head back into the mans nose.

Standing up quickly, you pick up your gun that you dropped when the man attacked you. Pointing it at the man, you hold the gun firmly in your hand. Before you can pull the trigger, you see someone walk up to the event that is unfolding in the middle of the road. You turn to see if it was a walker.

Your eyes widen when you see it's your best friend, Daryl Dixon. "Hey stop these are good people. If you want blood, take it from me." He said looking at the leader of the group. "You two go teach him. Teach him all the way!" The leader tells two men holding guns to all 4 of you. The two of them walk up to Daryl to beat him to death.

While all of that was happening the man that was holding you before, took the gun and put you back on your knees. Fighting against the man, you escape his hold only to be caught again. Looking over at Rick, you see him shove his head back to the mans nose just like you did. That's when everything went downhill.

Everyone in the group, but the leader and the fat man the was holding Carl, was dead in about 10 minutes. Before Rick could kill the leader, he pulled out a gun and pointed it at you saying "you take something from my group, then I'm going to take something from yours." As he said yours, he pulled the trigger, sending a bullet straight through your stomach.

Stumbling backward from the force of the bullet, you look down at the wound. You start to fall, but Daryl catches you, setting you on the ground gently with your head in his lap.

"Awh (y/n) don't die on me please there's still so much that has to be done." Daryl says shakily. " Daryl I love you. More than jus a best friend. It's just sad that it has to be in this situation that I tell you." You said in a slow quiet voice while peering up at him. " I love you too (y/n). I have ever since we were 16 and we thought it would be funny to prank Merle." He said with tears cascading down his face from his gorgeous blue eyes.

Before you could reply back, you died right there in the arms of the love of your life and best friend, which him crying out to God to bring you back. Rick, Carl and Michonne all watched in sorrow as the once mean and hard man cried over your dead body.

Daryl Dixon was a mean and hard man in the beginning, but you made him open up to the rest of the group, but after you died he closed up again. He was still willing to help the group when needed but he barely ever talked.