For muzz333

It was just Murrin after she had lost her older brother and sister to walkers. Walking around aimlessly not knowing where she was going to get food, not knowing if it was her last day alive...

Afterwhile of walking and running from the undead freaks, she started to not care anymore. There was hardly any food left in the small town, and she didn't know how to hunt so that wasn't an option. Murrin was just skin and bones, so dirty that she almost smelt like walker.

     Murrin laid in the corner of an old gas station, that someone had cleared out long ago; when she heard what seem to be a car engine from outside. Too weak to get up, she just laid there, hoping that they were nice.

That was a big help at that time per someone to be nice. Someone knocked on the window, probably looking to see if there were any walkers. After realizing there weren't any, small group walked in, it was just about two or three people judging by the footsteps.

All the sudden you see a dirty redneck man come out from around the shelf. The man looks down at Murrin and picks up his crossbow and point it ready to shoot. "...please... help me..." you weakly and barely get out. "Maggie! Get over here! I have something over here!" The redneck hollered over his shoulder, the weapon still raised and pointed at her.

"This better be good Daryl. I think it would be the last thing left in here." The "Maggie" woman said coming from around the same corner as the redneck "Daryl". Maggie halted when she laid eyes on Murrin. "...please..." Murrin managed to get out, just before she passed out from exhaustion.

~~~~~~~{Maggie's pov}~~~~~~~

"Is she dead?! What's wrong with her?!" Maggie yelled in horror as she looked at the girl who is around 13. "It's probably just malnourishment and exhaustion." Daryl stated calmly as he turned on his heel and walked toward the door.

"We can't just leave her here! She'll die!" She yelled at the retreating figure of the redneck. "She's just going to slow us down!"he hollered over shoulder, still walking away. "Whatever... i'll just get her myself.."
Maggie mumbled, laying down to gather the girls things and  put it in a pile.

After a while Maggie finally had the girl and her stuff and was heading out the door to the car. "What are you doing?" Daryl questioned from the drivers seat. "Open the back and I'll tell you." Maggie struggled to get out while holding the girl and her belongings.

After Maggie got the girl in the back , she headed to the passenger seat and closed the door. It was silent before Maggie quietly said, "I couldn't leave her... she reminded me of Beth... with how young and innocent she looks... she is to young to die and if I have anything to do with it, she will stay alive."

************fast forward*************

"Glenn! Have you seen Daryl and rick?" Murrin hollered from the loving room. "Yeah, last I saw they were over bythe gun shed!" Glenn yelled to the retreating figure of the teen. It is been three months since that day with Maggie and Daryl found you and that gas station.

Every day you're grown closer to both of them. Maggie was more like a sister in the very beginning, but Daryl took longer to except her ,but when he did he made her feel as if he was her dad.  Even though no one can replace Murrin actual dad, Daryl made her feel welcomed and loved.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Murrin said as she jogged up to Daryl and rick. "Whatcha need?" Daryl asked as he turned from his conversation with rick. Before she could say anything, Carl walked up. Little crush has been forming for him over the past months.

"Hey Murrin, would you like to umm... maybe come over to my house and eat dinner.. with me?" Carl asked timidly, fully aware of the glare Daryl was giving him and the smirk his dad was also giving him. "I..." "She can't. She's eating dinner with me tonight." Daryl said quickly before she could even answer. "Actually, I would love to carl." Murrin said while beaming a bright smile. Carl grinned from ear to ear while walking away.

"What do you think you are doing missy?" Daryl question when carl was out of ear shot. "Well it looks like tonight I have a dinner date with carl." Murrin said still grinning like a mad man. "What ever, but you tell me if he hurts you or tries anything and me and Rick will take care of it." Daryl said is he at him and Rick walk toward the front gate.