For batwomen15

"Get back here Grace!" Daryl yelled as he chased your 2 year old daughter around your house in Alexandria. "Daryl how many times have I told you to stop leaving that thing where she can get it!! You know she's going through a grabbing and taking phase!" Catie yelled at him as he passed the kitchen where she was making dinner. After about 2 laps around the house, Catie finally stopped Grace. Kneeling down to her height, she looked at the face of a girl that looked so much like her father. "Baby can I please have daddy's crossbow back?" Catie asked politely. The small child gently games the bow over to her mother. "Now, go tell daddy you are sorry for taking his crossbow." Catie said as she looked pointedly at Grace. Grace turned around and hugged her fathers knees crying out to him saying "I'm sowey daddy!" She hugged his neck as she said those words. "It's okay sweetie just promise never to do that again." Daryl said trying to calm the small child. "Now, it's time for your nap honey. Go on and get ready, I'll be up in a little bit." Catie said as she looked at the loving site in front of her. "Yes ma'am" Grace said as she took off up the stairs. "I can already see that she's going to want to be a little mini you when she gets just a little bit older." Catie said as she handed Daryl his bow back. "Yeah, but she's going to be as gentle and as kind as you are." He said laying the cross bow on the kitchen counter. "I just hope she and Judith don't get tainted by this world..." Catie said as she hugged Daryl around the waist. " I hope the same thing too baby..." Daryl muttered holding Catie to his chest.