You are held hostage by the govenor

You were out in the woods when you felt something hit the back your head, knocking you out cold. The next time you open your eyes you were in a camper tied up with Herschel and Michonne.

You look at them with a questioning gaze. Michonne nodded behind you to someone or something. As you turn around and look at what she was nodding at, you see the governor. "Now that all of you are awake, I will explain why the three of you are here." Philip, the governor, said glancing at three of you.

~~~~~~~~~~Daryl's pov.~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since I've seen (y/n) , But she probably is going to be in the woods for a few days like she normally does.

All of a sudden I hear an explosion from outside. Grabbing my crossbow, I slung it on, and run outside to see what was going on. When I look out into the field on the other side of the fence, I see (y/n), Hershel, and Michonne front of the Governor. I blocked out whatever Rick and the governor were saying.

All I could focus on was (y/n) and making sure she and the others weren't hurt, While we put it into the governor. I came back to when I heard Rick scream "Nooooo!!" And pull out his revolver. I look to see what happened, when I see Hershel bleeding to death from his neck.

I look for (y/n) forward to see her trying to crawl away from the scene. The whole time I was fighting, I kept her in my site. When I found a chance, I ran over to her and pull her toward the prison. We both kept fighting till the walkers started coming for us. She spotted Beth and ran over to her, and pulled her and me towards the woods away from the fighting.

As soon as we were safe she jumped in my arms and cried into my neck. "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry..." She cried. "It's okay (y/n) now come on we have to go before we all are Walker bait." I said into her hair just before she pulled away.