He teaches you how to shoot his crossbow

"Can you please teach me now Daryl?" You asked for what seemed to be the millionth time in the past 5 minutes. "No (y/n)!! How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not going to teach you and that's final!!!" Daryl  screams in your face.

Let's explain what's happening here.

------ throw back to about a week ago (bout a week ago week ago 😂😂 sorry had to)------

You had seen Daryl practicing with his crossbow in the field of the prison. You wanted to learn how to shoot a crossbow so you had went up to him and asked him if he would teach you. He told you he would teach you sometime.

------- back to the future😕😂----------

He had put it off all week and you had finally gotten tired of waiting, so you took matters into your own hands. You had asked him if he would teach you that morning seeing as he didn't have to go on a run and his tower watch was in the afternoon, and he had said no. Now, you being as stubborn as you are, you kept asking. He had finally had enough and snapped at you, yelling at you telling you no. So now here we are. After he had finished yelling at you, you took off out of the prison, out of the gates, and into the woods. After you ran for about 10 straight minutes you stopped and climbed a tree. Once you were high enough, you started balling your eyes out.

************his pov.***********

"No (y/n)!! How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not going to teach you and that's final!!!" I screamed at her. As soon as those words left my mouth, and I saw the tears in her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes, I regretted it. She ran out of the prison to God knows where, while I stood there in shock at what just happened. I snapped out of it when I heard the door she ran out of slam. I took off, grabbing my crossbow on the way out of the door. I looked all around the prison before turning to look in the woods. Before I could think my feet are moving me toward the woods. I look for footprints on the ground. I finally found her footprints leading to a tree, and inning there. I heard quiet sobbing from above, and I look to see (y/n) sobbing her eyes out. I climb up the tree to try to calm her down enough to come down the tree ,and back to the prison. Once I get up there she looks at me only to turn her back to me. "(Y/n) I know you're mad at me right now, but I was just angry at something Carol had said to me earlier. I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm so so sorry..." I said while turning her around to face me. "I promise I will teach you how to shoot my crossbow tomorrow morning (y/n)." I say lifting her head to look at me in the eyes. "Come on let's go back to the prison." She says that as she starts to climb down the tree.

----------------next morning------------
-------------------your pov.---------------

"OK, just hold it like this...  No no move your elbow up. Yeah like that, and now pull the tigger." Daryl said moving wish you could shoot the crossbow. You press the trigger and shooting the arrow it landed on the target. You jump up-and-down and excitement. And excitement, you jump on Daryl and kiss him. You pull back, but are quickly brought back in by Daryl you slowly melt into the kiss you both broke apart for air, when he asked "(y/n) will you be mine?" You answered him with a kiss.