THE BLOSSOMS-2

NOVEMBER 7th 2010

NOVEMBER 7th 2010

LAWRENCE, KANSAS

-BEEP-

-BEEP-

-BEEP-

-BEEP-

Lily groaned as the smell of smoke entered her room, it's clear that  Brady had tried to cook again.

"WHO WAS THAT? BRADY YOU BETTER NOT HAVE USED EVERYTHING IN THE GODAMN FRIDGE I JUST WENT SHOPPING YESTERDAY!" Lily yelled at one of her many siblings, rolling out of bed not so gracefully.

"IM IN THE BATHROOM WOMAN GEEZ CALM DOWN" he shouted going back to.. whatever he was doing. No one can ever keep track of every single Blossom, always one is out of the list when you try. One is outside, one is at the mall somehow and the other two are nowhere in sight. Typical day in the Blossoms three story red brick house.

"Please, daddy will buy you everything new by tomorrow." Brady rolled her eyes, his room was right next to Lily's so despite being polar opposites they had to deal with one another constantly.

"Shut your mouth Brady" she said shoving the covers over her head. 

"It's almost seven thirty you'll be late." Brady said slamming Lily's door

"BRADY BLOSSOM! IF YOU SLAM THAT DOOR AGAIN YOU'RE GROUNDED!" Their foster mother shouted from her office. She was up doing work.

Richard on the other hand, was off at work which was the usual.

-

Time passes as the chaos continues. Aria is walking to school, she's the only remotely responsible one. She was adopted when she was two. Her siblings were adopted along the way.

"KIDS! SCHOOL!" Emily yelled

As they all walked out the door she kissed each one of their heads then shut the door behind Brady, who stumbled out last, as always.

"Finally, peace and quiet" Emily mumbled, her and her husband her both in their late 60s and it was hard to keep up.

"I FORGOT MY LUNCH MONEY!" Brady came stumbling back in the door 

"Bye mom!" He yelled as he ran down the stairs with his money

"Now quiet" Emily rolled her eyes

-

The kids got on the bus, and of course, chaos  follows them. 

"Hey, move your ass, it's too big!"  Lacey yells at Brady.

"Then move your boobs!" He yells back 

She smacks his face, as everyone on the bus is just staring at them like they're aliens or something.